Gem Guide

• So I have been wondering this for a while, but I figured that this is the best time to ask. What is the best way to get gems without editing the time? (My device doesn’t support time editing) I’m doing a playthrough of the game without telepods, in-app purchases, etc. I want to know the best way to grind gems, so I can progress quicker in the playthrough. Any answers would be very appreciated! :D

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@cybersg Do not edit the time on your device. The will trigger an anti-cheat R/E set up called time travel, or something like that, and will considerably set your progress back.

You can speed up missions by shortening with pigs, but that’s about it for speeding things up without using gems.

Braeden
    @cybersg

Thanks for the help! The events are the best way to grind pigs imo.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@millforce2k

I had read about that Time Travel penalty a couple of months ago, and I wanted to see it ‘in action’, but I didn’t want to hurt my ‘real game’. So I installed the game on an old tablet and played it while playing with the date to speed things up.

I played it for a while (a week or so), and adjusted the date to instantly finish training missions (and get daily rewards instantly).

I just wanted to see the ‘penalty’ for ‘time travel’. Nothing negative ever happened and nothing ever came up saying anything about ‘time travel’.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@vabeachguy I’ve never experienced it myself as I’ve never adjusted my device time, but it has been reported a number of times here and on Facebook.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

On occasion, I’ve been on a mission and there’s a diamond on the screen. I run over it, and take possession of it (I assume), but I’ve never really seen anything that indicates how much it’s worth or what I get with it.

So what’s the deal with the diamond?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.