Gameplay Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Gameplay Issues

• Today is Sunday, Feb. 8, and I’m having the following issues with the game:
    1. It won’t recognize my Facebook login info, so no +1 Facebook coin
    2. I watched a video to get a free pig roll, and no roll
    3. An ad for a free potion kept glitching out

I have a Kindle Fire HDX 7

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

1. Did you try to logout and then login to Facebook in the game?
    2. How long did you wait after you watched the video? Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the free roll to show up. Also you did not quit the ad during the watch did you?
    3. If a certain ad locks up your game report it to Rovio so the can fix it. They have done that for other ads in the past.

@sylverwing, the facebook issue seems to happen now and then. For me it sometimes gets impossible to make it work again. If @angryjohnny’s suggestion does not work for you, try signing out of your rovio account (saving your progress to the cloud) and deleting the game. Then reinstall and set everything to the way it is supposed to. That normally does the trick for me.

Good luck!

Sylver
    @sylverwing

Okay, sorry, but I never got notifications about the replies.

1. Yes, I logged out, and back in, and that didn’t fix it at the time. It has since resolved itself and hasn’t happened since.
    2. I sat there and waited, with no sign of the free roll appearing.
    3. I don’t remember the ads at this time.
    4. Today, I had the same issue as number 2 happen twice today. It costed me five lucky coins because I waited for a minute, nothing happened, and I decided to see if maybe just the free roll button had glitched by not showing. Instead it charged me 5 lucky coins and no free roll either on the arena golden pig machine or the regular golden pig machine. Both ads were the Nickelodeon ads.

laura118b
    @laura118b

The hard truth is it’s very often just the Kindle update being full of bugs. That’s what I play on and it seems like every time there’s an update that fixes one bug, two more pop up to replace it. Go look in the app store at reviews, you’ll see what I mean. Just log it with Rovio support, again it’s what I do, and wait for the next update.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

About fb login problem, try to clear fb app data as well as game data and try to login on both.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Gameplay Issues

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.