Gameplay being Nerfed??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gameplay being Nerfed??

• There is something funny going on with the gameplay in the Slipstream event.

I do not have a fantastic group of TF’s for the event but I did well enough to get first place for both day 1 and 2.  Day three I got 2nd place but had to use one recharge to get it.  Now for day 4.  I did one run (12,000 points after the bonus) and got placed with people who already had 380,000 points. This was only 1 hour after the daily reset. Now for this entire days event the best I can get for points (before bonus) is 650 to 1,500 points where the other 3 days I was averaging 2,500 to 4,000 with only 1 Unicron Pig today.

Other people in my Leaderboard obviously have not been nerfed as first place has over 1 million points and I only have 370,000.

Something is really messed here.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • NoahLot
    @noahlot

I’ve had that happen in the past but haven’t seen it in a while. I wonder if it could be some kind of cheating exploit.

I usually start a few hours after reset personally so that’s why I don’t see it anymore.

Dixie
    @dixie

Not sure about “nerfing” but I find it odd that certain players managed to get a lot of points and I tried once to catch one but …. Hard enough to play the game with the unfixable issues I have with it and most days I have lost interest.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gameplay being Nerfed??

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.