Game running out of ideas

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game running out of ideas

• When it comes to the new Valentine’s Day event , instead of giving out a new hat , the collection reward is now 10,000 mastery of any one hat you have in your possession. Don’t know if its random or you get to choose.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Ah. That explains it. If you’re already at 100 mastery you get 70 LC *or* 50 FE *or* 25 SD. Or maybe it’s 35 SD. Anyway, I saw there was no hat upgrade and gave up on the event.

ThinkBui
    @thinkbui

Still seems kind of strange since 70 Lucky Coins are worth a lot more than 50 Friendship Essences and 25 Enchantment Shards.  Maybe it’s supposed to be all of them like the first rewards chest in the Arena.

Though Rovio has made a lot of bizarre decisions throughout the life of the game, especially since PvP was shoehorned into it, so it wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out to be just one of them.

That said, they must really want the residual ad and IAP revenue.  It’s clear that they don’t want to support the game anymore, which is both the cause and effect of the player pool evaporating, so by not offering a class upgrade for this event, they’re extending the time that those of us who are still playing just to collect them to continue playing before we quit.

Wahyu
    @nurw

@thinkbui, @jamairoqui the event give me premium classes in chest. But wonder, did the valentine cannoer, easter druid, and 4th july of guarrdian only come in first relase? I never see that classes after 1st event of relased. Both from worldboss chest reward or mini campangin. after that, we not see them again

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@nurw  Interesting. If you already have all the Valentine class hats then you get mastery, and if you have all the mastery you get resources.

Wahyu
    @nurw

@jamairoqui my mastery around +60 and still need 7 premium classes again, i dont had valentine cannoer and i never see thay class upgrade since last year of valentine event. Maybe they just introduce that class with cosmic upgrades, but after that they forgot to put the special classes in worldboss chest after that event. Too bad i missed that rare class upgrade

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@nurw I don’t know the answer to your question about whether the “holiday” classes have appeared more than once. The Challenger classes keep appearing, and I think the Halloween classes repeat, but I haven’t paid enough attention to know about the others.

A while back there were the elite classes that you could only get if you had a code from a magazine. But then they made them rewards for events.

It feels like Rovio gave up on the game.

Wahyu
    @nurw

I still looking for the holiday classes. Never see for valentine cannoer, easter druid and 4th july of guardian from event reward. last i remember VC relased with cosmic classes, easter D relashed with superhero classes, and 4july of guardian relashed when worldboss

Speak about other upgrade classes, i had AS Tbird, superhero tricksters, cosmic rounges, challenger spies and other classes from event (arena for challenger classes). But never seeing the 3 holiday classes from event. Just hoping the reward for this event is class upgrades including VC…

ThinkBui
    @thinkbui

@nurw, then they must not have turn off the limitation of class upgrades for specific events.  They’ve done that in the past for other events like Winter Wonderland, which was the only place to earn Frost Savage and later Elite Frost Savage before it was opened up to pretty much any class upgrade.  The Ice class upgrades might have been introduced with that event one year too; I don’t remember, but again it’s no longer limited to those.

At one point they might have turned off limitations for all events before turning them on for some events and class upgrades.  I somehow have all 5 Halloween class upgrades even though there have only been 4 Halloween-themed events since they were introduced in 2017.  The first two I know for sure I was manually awarded by Rovio’s support after I made a big stink about missing both 2017 events (among other things) due to the Patch 2.4.0 disaster.  I must have earned the third sometime early last year because by the time the first Halloween event started last October, there were only class upgrades left in the chest.  The same might have happened with the Christmas class upgrades, but I’m not sure.

Since the game’s development has been shelved indefinitely, I think that it’s safe to assume we will see this whole pattern of specific class upgrades/mastery/currency rewards for the Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, and Christmas in addition to Valentine’s Day.  Since the currency reward for Valentine’s turned out to indeed be just one of Lucky Coins, Friendship Essences, or Enchantment Shards instead of all of them, I’m probably going to skip them from here on out except for the one Christmas class upgrade I have yet to obtain.  Since it takes Lucky Coins to re-roll for a different reward and the other currency rewards can be bought with them, it’s not worth the time to earn that event rewards chest, especially when more Lucky Coins are earned by beating the Chronicle Cave 26 boss twice and you can play the cave boss anytime once unlocked.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game running out of ideas

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.