Game reset

• Well I might be officially done with this game. I was at level 282 and this morning when I launched the app I was reset to level 1. Logged in with the same account on the same phone.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Yes, the latest version is having such problems and my account was also reset to level 1 about 2 hours ago. Thankfully, i never rely solely on the cloud sync (because Rovio developers are a bunch of morons) and thus made a latest backup on my last play session. I just restored that.

ixan57
    @ixan57

Hi @datguygamer looking for advice from a great technical expert like yourself, being a oldie with little technical knowledge. I use a android tablet with expandable memory.if I transferred a game over to the SD card, would the memory be playable on another device. That way data would be stored on SD card. Cheers

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

How do you back up your data

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ixan57 If you transfer your game save to your SD card and then put that SD card inside any other device, you will be able to play the game in that device from the point of time the backup was made.

BUT you have to have the necessary app/tool/software to backup and restore the game save in the first place. Just copying it into the SD card won’t help restore it on another device. Yes, technically you still have the backup but you need to restore it to play on another device (which is what I did with my game backup when my save was suddenly reset). You have to restore it first properly and then you can play. Being old or not has nothing to do with acquiring technical knowledge. I learned from people older than me. :)

Btw, how did you know I have knowledge in these types of stuff?

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

You just managed to talk about the backup thing @datguygamer

ixan57
    @ixan57

@datguygamer many, many thanks. Answer to your question, don’t know how many times I’ve seen you help nesters in need and got a solution. Your the best. Cheers again. Ixan57

FuryMachine
    @mike-sands

I have played this game for so long I can’t even remember when I started. And I had almost every character & they were high in rank.

After getting a new phone a while back I ended up leaving for a bit because of all the games issues and it flat out wouldn’t work for a long time.

I made sure all of my progress was backed up & saved. But when I downloaded the game again recently, it was gone. Google Play/Play Games says it should be. But no one from the game has returned any of my support requests. That’s year of play, I had a crap of of items for my characters and a ton of gems also. So I’m really pissed they aren’t responding.

Can anyone help?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.