Game keeps force closing whenever I start any battle

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game keeps force closing whenever I start any battle

• Is anyone else’s game automatically closing itself after starting a battle? No matter what mode I start, as soon as the battle loads, the game closes and my devices returns to the home screen. I’ve lost my Arena chances and lots of stamina as a result. Running v1.3.0 on an HTC One m7, running Android L.

EDIT: Reinstalled and I’m good now. Thread close.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • OzYank
    @micferrell

I’ve been having crashing problems on my iPad for months now. Whenever I enter a Bird Arena Tournament battle. I have plenty of memory in order for my app to work properly. With only 3 turns per challenge, very often the game crashes 3 times before I even have a chance to finish even one battle.
    Therefore, using up all of my turns and no opportunity to meet any of my Daily Objectives. I either have to use my lucky coins to keep playing or wait 12 hours. This has been going on for months. I wouldn’t mind it crashing if I didn’t lose a turn when it happens.
    At first I thought maybe my app hadn’t downloaded properly so I would delete the app and download it again. I didn’t lose anything because I was signed into my Rovio account. This did not solve the problem. I’ve done this at least 4 times with no real improvement. If you do this, make sure you’re signed into your Rovio account. Otherwise, you will lose everything and have to start all over again. And all purchases, levels, bird classes, potions, coins, snoutlings, and friendship essence are lost forever.
    I’m ready to trash the Angry Birds apps. This also happens with Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds Transformers, though not quite as often. None of my other game apps crash so i know the issue is with AB.
    I also don’t get my daily lucky coin for signing in with FaceBook. This, too has been going on for months. Actually, almost a year.

angryde
    @angryde

@whiteasice @micferrell I played ABE on my iPad for over a year. I persisted like a good little soldier – until it finally became too frustrating (crashes, glitches, massive resource losses, etc). A fellow nester recommended that I switch to Bluestacks Android emulator. Honestly, I’ve never looked back. Just my two cents.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, one of the ads is messed up, and it killed my Arena progress, with 3 auto-losses last night.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game keeps force closing whenever I start any battle

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.