Game is running in background while ads are playing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game is running in background while ads are playing

• I have had several cases before and after the most recent update where I start a level and an advertisement pops up. After the ad completes, I am in the middle of the level as if the ad never took place, with lots of damage taken or even worse, missed out on all of my Spark Run. The level is running while the ad is playing… just another bug apparently… one of many. Anyone else experiencing this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

I have this problem twice till now. Also see this problem on the other Angry Birds Game as Epic. I am playing on iPad mini iOS 10.3. Last I see this problem on iOS 10.2.1. What platform do you use?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Transformers has a habit of running in the background even after hard close.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You mean like this?

Yes.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Here’s what I do:

I soft close the game to the home screen, then I go back into the game right away.

This should pause the run in the background, while the ad will continue playing.

Once the ad finishes, you can close the ad normally with the “X” button, and then it will take you to the run and you just unpause it and play normally.

Anyway, this works in iOS. Don’t know about Android.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game is running in background while ads are playing

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.