Game gone

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Game gone

• My game wouldn’t open for 4 days when I updated my iOS to the most recent version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now all my progress is gone. Is there any way to fix this??

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Skayra
    @skayra

@sharebjoy played with facebook login?

Or just played Quest account?

TomT
    @tomt

I play the guest account, no Facebook. The game is working for me now. I’m in Canada.

ShareBJoy
    @sharebjoy

I play on my iphone – I did not have that game linked to facebook I do not think so I guess whatever the guest account is. All I did was download the app and play for a long time, the game did not prompt me to do any sign in that I remember aside from name and country. Now it is all gone.

ShareBJoy
    @sharebjoy

I made purchases and they are all gone now too.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@sharebjoy, I’m pretty Apple illiterate, but does neither Apple’s iCloud nor iTunes backup restore game progress? If these don’t work, perhaps Rovio will be able to assist if you open a Trouble Ticket for their support. From my experiences, they are less than helpful, sometimes not even polite when responding & with their apparent multipe Server outages this week combined with the fact it’s a holiday weekend, be patient if you open a Trouble Ticket as they must be slammed at this point. I beleive I read on their FB page that they advised not reinstalling, but their 1st post was many days after players started to experience issues, so for most I sure it was way too late. There’s a lot of angry players on their FB page because of Rovio’s lack of acknowledging the problem even existed.

Like you, I don’t use FB & from what I’ve read a number of ABN members don’t use it either for Fight. If you’re able to get your progress restored, please post here to keep us updated as it may one day help another ABN member/Fight player. GL

ShareBJoy
    @sharebjoy

Thanks justpast40 – I will try that route.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 I don’t bind my account to FB. I just make several copies of my account ID and emailed to myself, text message to myself, and write them down.

I think that’s all you need to do. Keep a record of your account ID, so when you need to retrieve your progress, Rovio will has something to work with.

Skayra
    @skayra

hmmm hope rovie can help you.

When i open my first ticket, support remind me “you are playing quest account, so you have to copy your account ID. if anything happen we can help you if you give us your ID”

if they help you, next time copy your account ID somewhere.

i am playing on rooted phone. Playing quest account. using titanium backup for the restore game data and thats bringing my account back.

ShareBJoy
    @sharebjoy

Well I guess Rovio just a bunch of thieves because all my purchases are gone when their game stops working and over a month later no one contacts me about my ticket for support or help to get game back at all. Hope you happy you stole my money.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Not to be a duche here, but Rovio didn’t delete the app, you did, and everyone removing an app not synced anywhere (iCloud, backup or Facebook in game etc) should know that it will remove your savegame, EVERY game is like this if you don’t sync to a backup, you play on a “local” savegame that will be deleted if you delete the game.

ShareBJoy
    @sharebjoy

I DID think the game was backed up to iCloud or I wouldn’t have uninstalled it. That’s why I was surprised and tried to get help from Rovio but they clearly have no interest in customer service or helping me restore my purchases since they have not responded in any way for over a month. You were pointing out the obvious, but didn’t have the facts for this situation so I am not sure why you bothered to post something completely unhelpful unless you felt your wisdom was so great you needed to write something to justify it and defend rovio’s atrocious customer service. You are right, not syncing a local saved game will erase all progress when app is uninstalled – not a perfect fit in the situation here but hope posting made you feel better at the very least.

RovioKien
    @roviokien

@sharebjoy did you send us a ticket here?

What’s your ticket number?

ShareBJoy
    @sharebjoy

I attempted to send in two – One at the beginning of January and one two weeks later. I don’t have a ticket number as I have never received any reply in any form. It really doesn’t matter any more, so please do not feel compelled to waste your resources with this matter. I haven’t played your game in well over a month and I have no intention of returning, I have counted any purchases as lost. If I need to edit this post to remove the thread please let me know. I am thouroughly disgusted with the entire scenario and do not need the negativity this has caused in my life.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Game gone

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.