Game difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Game difficulty

• Hi folks,

Have you noticed how all the boss levels are getting harder and harder? Especially in the DC and KPP. My current FP is 479 with the Event Hats and I am stuck on level 646 with very little gems. The other levels I got stuck on were level 297, 326, 366, 473, 520, 593, and now this.

What is all this? Is the game getting harder and harder?

Now the Daily Challenge is even worse. Where does Rovio get the blocked-exit versions of levels? I have passed level 626 which had an exit for Chef Pig to fall into, but normally, in the DC I get the blocked-exit version of THAT SAME LEVEL.

I would rather say, if you ever get to level 520, just watch YouTube videos. It’s not worth making up your own strategy, since it is very hard.

If you have any answers to my question then write them down here. I will appreciate that.

Good luck,

Airplane Lover

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • dtmt
    @dtmt

Difficulty of levels varies a lot but in general they get harder / impossible later. I do not remember the numbers but at one point there was not even a small change to get through the boss levels without either paying (why would any?) or just playing the level so many times times that the pity mode activates and you get gold metals (new birds) on every level prior to boss screen.

Regarding DC difficulty it varies depending on how many times in a row you succeed. If you succeed long enough in a row you get to point where every day you get 4-5-6 challenge and you have to be very good with good flock power to get even few birds with you to the boss screen. You can reduce the difficulty by failing enough times in a row. Two loses in a row drops your difficulty one step. Usually Rovio puts those no exit levels now and then to get people to use their gems but most of the time in those you can find solutions that push the boss out of the screen usually with bubles or stella. Those solutions are discussed here at daily difficulty thread and there are youtubers that put videos that show the solutions as well.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

The blocked exit boss stages come from later levels, and can be found on levels 1606-1900. These stages consist of past stages youve probably seen before, except they have blocked exits, so that they can squeeze the gems out of you. I suggest that you give up after you complete level 1600, as these levels are pretty much impossible to complete without gems or pity mode, even if they appear in KPP round 1

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

The game gets exponentially harder as you progress, and they constantly change the game to make it more difficult as well. Whether they’re scattering pigs all over the screen or just outright making the birds weaker, the game gets less and less fun every passing week – but they rely on us being addicted to the game and unable to step away from it. The only advice you really need is – stop spending money on the game.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Oh, and even the early map levels become nearly impossible to beat because as they create new structures for their new levels, they also get applied to old levels which many times puts pigs in places that can’t be hit directly, so you need pure luck on your side of how a structure will crumble.

And no sense in practicing either because the rooms and your deck are different every time you enter a level. I stopped bothering with the map around 400 something.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Doom Baby, I never spent money in the game. I only played for about 6 months and reached level 646 when I hit a dead end. Like, 646, boom, dead. Also, what level is the blocked exit version of level 626?

dtmt
    @dtmt

There is no dead end. If you fail ~20+ times ( I have never counted how many you actually need) the pity mode activates and you can get through any level.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

dtmt, can you explain what pity mode is?

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

I’ll explain. Pity mode is where if you fail a level 20+ times, the destructometer will fill up easily, theres a golden pig in almost every room and theres a ton of tnt everywhere, making it nearly impossible to fail that level

As for the blocked exit version of level 626, it can be found in level 1746, and is a pain in the a** to beat without orange or pink, as they are the only birds who can knock him to the left. If you fail the shot, it is better to start over, as the boss has high HP and would probably require a lot of gems if you want to beat him to death

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

What is the hardest level in the game you’ve been through?

dtmt
    @dtmt

There are many and most of them are used in dc/kpp. They usually are the no-exit levels and require perfect timing to knock the boss out. But then there are also ones like the last one at the moment (2660) which is 8 parts long and that makes it impossible to get through without pity mode.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

dtmt, are you on level 2660? Cause you seem to have gone very far in the game.

dtmt
    @dtmt

I’ve played almost from the beginning and that is the reason why I have completed all those levels. For a long time I did not bother with clans and didn’t care if I finished daily, kpp or not or what was my result in mebc. I have never paid for this game.

Now days I do every daily & kpp and try to do well in mebc and participate with clan.

Star rank 156, flock power 993 and I maintain level 3 with hatchling.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

I have a question, not to do with the name of the topic. How can I get a large amount of gems within a short period of time? Remember, I play this game on an iOS device (iPad).

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

@airplane-lover the only ways I can think of would be from either winning first place in the legendary league in the arena or getting lucky in TOF and ending out with over 1000 gems in profit

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

To get them freely, my top tips would be:

– Do all possible daily quests and do them every day.

– Try not to spend gems on extra birds in the DC/KPP; most of the time you can beat them without gems, it just takes some patience and sometimes a bit of luck. If you have 4-5-6 DCs then just don’t play for a few days until the rooms decrease.

I used to spend gems frequently on both and then eventually just realised that the I’d rather keep the gems over the not-so-exciting rewards. Then when I eventually beat them without spending gems, I get the rewards for free and don’t lose anything.

-Also try to hold back on doing this in the Arena. If you frequently play the Arena then it’s better to bring an extra spell or two to guarantee that you get the win

– Join a clan does always fully completes the clan events/challenges; lots of the rewards are gems and you will always profit from if you play carefully and beat each round on the first try to get your required amount of points.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

@dearg-mor, I never have a lot of gems; even 300 is a lot to me. I have someting like 50, 70, sometimes 150, but never reached 400 gems. I even want to create a clan in the future, how will I afford to do that? Can I ‘hack’ the game (generate gems) somehow?

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Ive seen some youtubers who have played ab2 have thousands upon thousands of gems, which I always assumed was just from some glitch or hack that was too complicated for me to understand. However, even if you manage to find said glitch or hack, you will run into the risk of Rovio finding out about it, and will probably ban you for it

About your issue about your shortage of gems, I recommend not spending any gems , and focusing on trying to achieve all daily quests (except the gem letter) and winning 1st-3rd place in the arena. It will take a while, but you’ll eventually get there

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

If Rovio find out about it, how long will they ban me for?

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Forever. You should just stop playing the game altogether.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Thanks, @mzimoxs, but I won’t stop playing the game.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

I dont know, though I think it might be permanent

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Dude, I won’t hack it, but I have a secret weapon under my sleeve. Watch the tutorials made by DYGaming or Dara7Gaming and get more gems in the ToF.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Could you give me the links to them? I also wont hack it, just want to know how they get these infinite gems

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Simply follow what cards they choose in the ToF, but don’t copy them, if you want more gems. Click the cards with the gems, it might help.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz-ns3gmj-9J0S4eXZ0wQUA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0fx3zPWaPt7enZEI6pZPag

Also, play the ToF only if a hat event is running. It will help you get them all.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Also, do you mind posting a tutorial here on how to beat level 646?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Game difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.