Game crashing issues/why no FB login from the start?? (Redirect)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game crashing issues/why no FB login from the start?? (Redirect)

• So, the other day I went to open the game and it just immediately closed/crashed. The only way I could get it to open was to uninstall/install. It fixed the crashing but then I had to go through the tutorial again. It worked great for a day then this morning it started doing it again. Then I had to uninstall/install again and this time it started doing it half way through the tutorial. Like a good trooper(idiot lol) I uninstalled/installed again and went through that horribly long tutorial and it seems to be working so far. Is anyone else having this issue? Also why in the @#$% hasn’t Rovio put a Facebook login in the settings yet to fix the tutorial issue?? Come on Rovio!! Lol.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game crashing issues/why no FB login from the start?? (Redirect)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Game crashing issues/why no FB login from the start?? (Redirect)’ is closed to new replies.