game crashing after update 1.2.1

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum game crashing after update 1.2.1

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Worst crash I am seeing is in Arena battles. Yesterday I suffered one real defeat and then two crashes during battle. Of course when I get the app back up it has marked me as defeated 3 times in a row. Today, I lost THREE times the same way. I’m going to spend some LC and file complaint/ticket with Rovio.

Angry Birds Lover
    @angryyashi

Today, my copy of Angry Birds Epic died, so therefore, I can’t play it anymore after continuous game resets and restoring my game. I say to everyone, RIP Angry Birds Epic: 3/17/2014-12/25/2014

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@angryyashi
    For the past hour no one was able to play the game for more than a few minutes since they decided to stop the Holiday event early. It still might be unstable for a little bit. Try logging in a few hours from now because I think everyone finished in first place so you’ll get a nice wheel spin.

Angry Birds Lover
    @angryyashi

Update: I wrote a revenge letter to Rovio stating the buggy game. Also, I had to delete the app several times.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — I didn’t end up in first, but did get to spin. Lot’s of people are saying they didn’t get to spin at all, no matter how many stars they ended up with.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mvnla2 Those people should write Rovio and let them know. Hopefully they’ll get some lucky coins as compensation. I’d rather have 200+ lucky coins than the mastery award.

timeywimey
    @marcsloop

Still showing 68 hours left in the event for me. I’m the only person on my leaderboard, and my medal totals haven’t been erased in the last few crashes. If I try and actually battle, though, it’ll crash mid-attack. Anybody else still showing the event as active?

Grumpy Cat
    @inimical

@marcsloop My event is still ongoing, and I can battle and accumulate points fine. However most of the players on my board seem to be off the event, as the highest place player has been stuck at the same point total for quite some time now.

axe
    @axemen99

I am stuck at the loading screen, at the logging in stage to be precise. I want to continue playing but need help overcome this loading issue. Tried uninstall and reinstall a few times to no avail. Thank you.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum game crashing after update 1.2.1

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.