Game Crashes When Opening

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game Crashes When Opening

• Been experiencing a problem since earlier today. I open the game, and after getting to the main map, not one second passes before it crashes and returns me to my phone’s home screen.
    After many attempts, I can get the game to work properly, but it’s very frustrating to have to do all that. Is there any solution?
    I’m using a Samsung Galaxy S5 if that helps.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Same phone, same issue.

Ugh……

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

Me too. Android 5.0 (L)

BlackKyurem3DS
    @blackkyurem3ds

Well, sent a ticket to them, got a reply saying they are aware of the issue and are working on getting an update out for Android 5 users as soon as possible.
    Guess it’s waiting time.

Valerie Dayman
    @valerie-dayman

Mine does too on Samsung Tab 4. Also in the last 2 weeKS my game freezes when I am playing, most times when I call a friend, but other times too. It’s very frustrating to say the least. Then just to make it really interesting and fun, I will be midway through a mission and 8t will boot me out 8f the game completely.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Yeah, the game still keeps freezing and crashing on me.

Just lost a Gold Dome because of it. 10 gems down the drain.

blockcheese
    @blockcheese

Had the same experience until I updated Google Play and Google Chrome. I have “auto update” turned off on everything, don’t even use Chrome, but once I updated, crashing stopped. Minor lag issues only at this point.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

I have an S6 and about 2 weeks ago this started happening to me as well. I just posted that I was able to play a lot tonight. Interested if anyone can put input if they have suddenly noticed that the game stop crashing? I played five nodes and did more than a half a dozen video doublers without a crash, been a long time since the board has been cleared. Posting this for any replies or input? Thank you.

GmamaBirdy
    @gmamab

This also kept happening to me. I read somewhere in this Forum that the problem is being caused by a conflict with something called Android WebViewer that Google uses. If you go to the Play Store and find this App and click on uninstall and delete the latest updates this will stop. It did for me and I play on a Samsung S6 Lollilop. It didn’t work the 1st time I played but then I tured off the phone and after the reset this problem has stopped. It was driving me crazy too, so give it a try until Rovio can fix this yet another bug.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game Crashes When Opening

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.