Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

Galvatron is great – it’s got a strong weapon and is probably one of the most powerful characters I have unlocked so far…

Not sure what you meant by tap and hold. I always just click on where I want my character to shoot, I never hold… Is there any character where holding might make a difference?

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

I agree with Paolo on two points: Galvatron is awesome, and you should be able to just tap and area and your character will lock onto that area until you tap somewhere else. Perhaps you need to level up your character some more.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

The only bad side, is he have only three shots. And after shooting, he needs to reload medium time while making himself very vulnerable.

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

@partshade When I tap on a target, the character will continue shooting to that target until it is destroyed. Even if it stops for reloading, it will still be focused on that target when it resumes. I still don’t see the need to hold…

Anonymous

Galvatron=Meh.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

hahaha !!! @partshade +1 !!

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I find Galvatron’s low overall rate of fire to make him relatively ineffective.

As for the old tap-and-hold discussion — with Grimlocks I just drag my finger across the screen, if there are enough targets for that to be needed, rather than discretely tapping. There are a couple of other TFs that work fine when I do that by mistake out of habit.

Anonymous

He he ho ho ha ha @partshade

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I like galvitron especially since rovio increased his rate of fire

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.