Gaining energonicon strategy

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gaining energonicon strategy

• Does anyone have any tips or strategies for gaining more of these, or are they really necessary? I have had very limited luck in earning them- it seems like a total roll of the dice, unless you are willing to use more gems.
    I personally have earned 165,000 pigs, though I don’t know what they will be used for currently. I also have over 3 million coins and luckily 1100 gems and am at level 310.
    My upgrading has slowed down due to the number of silo materials now needed, and super rarium is just that- super rare!
    Slow the way I am going about it, but still somewhat enjoyable. Thanks for the help.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Some are obviously better than others. People really seem to love Goldbrick as it has a huge impact on coins earned.

Personally, I’m old shcool and while I’ve unlocked over a dozen of them, I’m still using the EMP and Shield energonicons 99% of the time.

And the ones I unlocked were only incidental because I wanted to use the underlying recipes to create materials.

And yes, it is totally random which of the five spaces you fall on (feels like a Roulette wheel), but once you unlock one it doesn’t show up again and will either uncover coins or materials the next time you use that recipe.

165,000 is a lot of pigs. You should definitely be using them to shorten your mission times. That would certainly help with your materials shortage, as you’ll be able to complete missions and harvest materials at a much higher rate (as much as twice as fast).

BP
    @bpmann

Thanks! Now that the pigs are also doubled, this will be easier to let them go on mission time reductions. Good point, and one I never thought of. I don’t know when they will be needed to open other new areas in the future, or how many will be needed, but I guess I will worry about that later.
    Appreciate the input!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I reached 125K pigs just before the update that introduced missions back in April.

I’m now down to ~80K.

If you use your pigs judiciously there’s no reason why you’d run out (before reaching Rank 435), especially if you’re playing nodes regularly.

Happy hunting.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gaining energonicon strategy

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.