Future levels in Angry Bird Season revealed earlier?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Future levels in Angry Bird Season revealed earlier?

• I was wondering if anyone else has found this glitch (I believe it’s a glitch but I could be wrong) in Angry Bird Season. I have Iphone 6s and a couple of days ago I was just waiting in a parking lot for someone when I decided to kill some time by playing Angry Bird Season. Since I had no Wi Fi access at the time, (I was using only my phone data plan), none of the finished levels in Pig Days would show up. When I tried to download it, the whole app went haywire and I ended up killing the app and restarting it. Lo and behold it opened up a new level for me (First Spaceflight) which was not due to be released for a few days more. Then when I got home, I turned off my phone Wi Fi and went back on my phone data plan. Guess what, this time again the app crashed and when I restarted it, I had a new level to play, this time called ‘Loch Ness Day’. So on so forth. So by the time I was done, I had a total of 8 new levels with the last one presumably to be released on June 1).

I have the names of all eight levels also but wasn’t sure if I should reveal them here.

I played all of them and got three stars in all.

I also kept the screenshots of all levels in case someone wanted to see it.

I was wondering if others have experienced the same thing.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • kathi17
    @kathi17

I guess our earlier replies didn’t show up when they unmoderated this, but as we talked about yesterday, Yeah, when I played yesterday’s new level, each time I completed a level, I got to open a new one. I played nine new levels in Pig Days yesterday!

Now that you and I figured out what happened though, I’m not sure whether we should reveal where the glitch is though. I’m going to wait to hear from Slim or Sal, who I PMed about it.

burbman
    @burbman

I ran into the same thing with the last round of Pig Days Levels. They remained available for me to play for a couple of days then relocked. When the real day did finally come up, my scores were there from when I had played them before.

kathi17
    @kathi17

The sad thing about this is that for those of us who have already played them, we won’t have any new levels for a very long time.

SSinha
    @sunilsinha

True :-( but I am used to play the same level over and over again whenever I have to kill some time so I am good :-).

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Even if they open “early”, I still don’t want to do them- it’s more fun to do them the day that they ACTUALLY occur (like doing a New Year’s Pig Days on December 29th instead of January 1st- where’s the New Years fun when it isn’t New Years)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Future levels in Angry Bird Season revealed earlier?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.