Friends tournament problem

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Friends tournament problem

• In the last tournament (Matilda) there was a 3 way battle for first place. I knew every single players name in the league. On Sunday night I was 980 points away from first place but couldn’t find them anywhere and I accepted my score and settled for second place. On Monday morning I woke to find myself in 6th place 980 points behind 5th. The winner and the next 3 players were not in the league all week and the winner won by 100,000 points. I’m in diamond league and currently have 4 stars. There was no way there was an extra 100,000 points available. How does this happen?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@nlall2701 I bet it was one of those people (like myself) that strike the competition when everyone else is asleep (when the 1st placer is thinking “oh im in 1st- I think ill just kick my feet up and get my prize tommorow), so when Monday morning comes, they find themselves in 5th or 6th place- horrified, when it is really us “Night Owls” that get the prize- because of a last-minute game changer

well, that’s just my theory

Adest2701
    @niall2701

Don’t have a problem with that at all but none of the top 4 were in the league all week and the difference between 1st and 2nd was 90,000. I’m NOT saying I’m great etc etc but I’m not bad either and 100,000 points off first place is unusual to say the least.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Friends tournament problem

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.