Freezing

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Freezing

• I am not sure if there is a specific format for these so I will just explain my problem.
    Every time I finish a fight/level/whatever and go to another level the music stops and the app does not recognize when I tap the screen, so what I usually do is leave the game, go to another app and back the everthing is back to normal.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

I’ve had that happened two or three times for me two but it’s been a long time since the last one. But, if I remember correctly, it was in mid battle, however…

BRONY V
    @brony

It happens to me every time…

abirds954
    @abirds954

I’ve gotten that freeze, freezes after the mandatory ad video plays, freezes when visiting my nest. The game is still quite buggy. Had one crash so far with the newest iOS release today.

BRONY V
    @brony

It didn’t start doing that for me until I got to star reef,,, I played it out so much I am now at the snow mountain past the fourth egg.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

I get the freezes too. It seems it does it when I am doing well on a level.

This morning the Rage Chili froze. I tried to move it to use it and. It stopped flashing and wouldn’t let me use it.

I also get the freezes on ads.

I have had to leave the app and come back in too many times. Then it takes so long to load. Grrrrrrrr!

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

happens when i press ‘watch a video to get *insert potion here*!’ or when i press ‘watch a video to get a free roll!’

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

For those that get freezes when watching an ad; report that to Rovio and include what ad you were watching. The ad is probably the reason for the freeze and if they know that they can remove the ad from their queue so it will not show up again.

BRONY V
    @brony

Wait, so this is not the official Rovioâ„¢ Angry Birdsâ„¢ forums website?…â„¢?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

No, this is the Fake Rovio™ Fake Angry Birds™ Epic™ forum website™. ™™.

BRONY V
    @brony

Then what about the people who one THIS forum, can’t they complain to the real forum or something? and then correct our â„¢s? â„¢.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Rovio doesn’t have an official forum, only a support page for users to report their problems.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@brony — This is AngryBirdsNest, an AB fan site. You can read more about it in the FAQ under About on the gold bar:

AngryBirdsNest FAQ

If anyone here has experience with your problem, they will try to help. ABN has bug forums to help other members. Also, I believe that Rovio probably looks at the bug comments, but it is still best to send a support request directly to Rovio, if you are experiencing a real bug.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Freezing

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.