Forward Button in Fortune Tower. Why Why why!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Forward Button in Fortune Tower. Why Why why!!!

• I press forward button and this system random each floor for me when 30+ floor and pay 300+ gems, so I’m enough but I don’t get anything.

Why I don’t get anything with this my friend?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

When the button appeared, I thought it was dangerous and costly addition. Unfortunately, it’s unclear how it works.

Does selecting cards automatically stop at any point or is it “’till the end or bust”? Is paying jewels to continue also automatic?

It’s stupid that players have find themselves how the game works, because it always works to players disadvantage!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

I tried it. You press the FF button, the cards are randomly selected and the rewards are listed. Everything goes very fast. It only stops at a card with a pig. You either choose the video or the payment with gems. Then press the FF button again and it will automatically continue until the next pig. In this way I got to floor 28 with 1 video and 1x paying. I see no disadvantage in this new feature. Rovio will decide when you hit a pig anyway.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Thanks for “sacrifice” and clearing that up! :)

Now… if I only could get “video option” back somehow…

moddigliana
    @moddigliana

video option disappeared a month ago, any idea of the reason?

RedSignals
    @redsignals

The fast forward button is an acknowledgement from Rovio that it doesn’t matter which card you select. It’s all set by their programming.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@moddigliana, the reason is likely yet another bug in AB2. At one point I wanted to install AB2 into my phone, too. Instead on using the same account, AB2 on my phone uses separate one. Video option is still present there!

Also, For a long time the video option was not available in main accounts ToF. After having my tablet in service and therefore few days unused, the video option appeared. Only… some time ago it disappeared again! I’m blaming shoddy coding by Rovio.

I tried the FF option on both accounts with same results. Pig on second card. Pig on third card. I had enough, then. Results were no big surprise, considering my luck.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

FF BUTTON SUCKS for me!! Some team mates did awesome with making it to floor 30 only spending 70 gems and some made it to floor 60 spending 800 and getting back 1300 with legendary hats.

me floor 2-4 PIGS!

i only saw that video option 2xs in my whole 6 month bird life!!!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I just got personal best run in Tower of Misfortune… using FF button. Turned last card at level 45, having paid only 3 times to continue. I would had continued, but of course I ran out of jewels. In return I had a bit more jewels than I paid. Stack of spells were nice, but unfortunately amount of BP was tiny. Hats? Yeah… somehow I succeeded avoiding them again.

IMO, there should be option to interrupt the run if you accidentally tapped FF button!

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I haven’t had any joy with the FF button so far either. Still getting a pig before floor 5 and always 2 or 3 by floor 10, and I ‘m not going to keep spending gems for that.

I think it’s great that some players can get to high floors with this – lucky you, and good on you. I guess I should just wait for my luck to turn.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Every time I press ff the second card is a pig. Did it 5 times and always that was the outcome. Today I did it the manual way and the first pig came at floor 14.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Dear Rovio,

Re: Tower of Fortune and Fast Forward button.

Today, Friday 7th September 2018

Pressed fast forward. Pig on floor 2. Pig on floor 4.

Gave up.

Just saying.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

@stevey

You should always give up if you get a pig on floor 2. It only gets worse from there.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

“IMO, there should be option to interrupt the run if you accidentally tapped FF button!”

@RawDataSystem

You can interrupt the run by tapping the FF button again.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The FF button doesn’t bother me. It probably doesn’t change a thing if you use it or now. Most days I hit a pig on floor 2 or 3, which is an automatic quit.

Today, made it to floor 17 and hit the first pig. Still quit because even 20 gems is not worth ~100 feathers, 5 applies, and 30 black pearls. Still can’t get a single submarine hat.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@jaspertm-l, I tried that once, but FF button seemed to be inactive until next pig. I was attempting to stop at level 19, because I wanted to pick manually the hat card at level 20. No luck and naturally the game chose wrong card again.

LCK
    @limck

I use the FF button most of the time except for the hat floors. Got pretty controversial results with it.

LCK
    @limck

Take for example, on 7/9, I hit a pig on floor 2. Watched a video, got the pathetic reward and quit.

LCK
    @limck

But on 8/9, I hit my third pig on level 37 AND I got my first legendary hat for bomb on floor 30!

LCK
    @limck

So it looks like your ‘luck’ on TOF is predetermined by rovio’s bias algorithm every time.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Forward Button in Fortune Tower. Why Why why!!!

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.