Flying hatchling bug

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Flying hatchling bug

• Does it happen to others as well that hatchling just fires up at start and cant really control it?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • RuneChan
    @preeocrunescape

No. What device are you playing on? Pretty boring event tbqh. Reminds me of flappy bird. I wonder what that  these give you?

View post on imgur.com

Majster
    @majster

I am playing on Samsung tablet, otherwise game runs perfectly

Yue
    @yue-zhang

if you had played flappy bird before, you would know how to control it. You have to tap the screen (long tap or short tap) to maintain hatch in the air.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Don’t work for me with either account. Whether I try short or long tap, the game does not reckognize it. Therefore, event is currently useless for me.

Majster
    @majster

Thank you Yue, now it worked, its a new event for me 😆

cagier
    @cagier

I don’t understand how to play this in spite of tutorial. I’m playing on Apple iPad mini.  I’m able to play the other events. The bird just crashes right away. Pretty boring I don’t get it.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Works for me after the new bug fix update.

Too laggy being playable and the minigame idea itself sucks.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Wonder about these cremation_ash_urn_like prize pots… Golden eggs of somekind?

bill
    @bill-l

Sucks is putting it mildly @RawDataSyster!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@bill-l, looks like I’m suffering of “too long” username and some of other birdflingers use manually only the part they can easily see. This is second time this happens in short time… :D

Maybe I should have chosen to use just RDS…

bill
    @bill-l

Actually @RawDataSyster, I did it manually because I find this forum hard to use,and not very intuitive when it comes to replying to an individual. I probably need to spend time here ‘learning’, but……..

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

No “syster” in my username. ;)

After seeing the username I wrote in one reply did not come as link to profile, I learned to check the long usernames from profile linked just under user avatar picture.

This board is painfully slow and sometime functions of it are weird…

SB311
    @sb311

I noticed my timer went from 30 minutes to 4hrs per 3 tries. :(

Now I will only be able to use my extra birds twice to get the 8 card bonus. I wonder why it changed.

SB311
    @sb311

Is this person cheating or what? :|

Buster
    @doulgas

“Maxlittle” has apparently been removed, at least on my version.

SB311
    @sb311

So, does anyone know what were in those colorful jars or jugs for the top players with millions of points? Did they win multiple items?

I ended up in second for 5000 rainbow feathers, but I’m waiting to collect to see if we are going to get double feathers. It has been a while since the last one. :(

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

It was kind of like winning an egg from the tower.

SB311
    @sb311

I won a legendary chest for first place in the most recent hatchling jetpack event and won 4k feathers for Matilda, which means I received a crappier prize than second place. :/

I guess what you are really getting for first place is the possibility of picking a large BP or feather card, but more than likely, you will get the worst one in the bunch.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, that’s not too bad. I tried it first time and got Legendary chest for both accounts. Naturally, I picked the worst cards in both cases. Playing a buggy and all-around crappy minigame just to receive oh, so wonderful 1.500 feathers for pink and green buggers was not what I expected from those chests!

I feel anger and… filth for even trying that minigame crap… :'(

How can it be possible to get such non-rewards?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Flying hatchling bug

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.