fire glasses too weak for an SS item

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum fire glasses too weak for an SS item

• it gives only 121 attack and the fever time skill is useless rovio should change it

and even then it’s inferior to my curry pot

btw in scorpion pig event there was a SS mammoth hat which gives only about 185 defense and silver defense boost in last 10 secs rovio should change that either

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Honestly I find this really interesting has a boat equipment.

Im using my magic labtern+ on chuck to have the 100+ Attack.

Oliver
    @oliverffffff

for anyone without the curry pot (me too) i find it fair and almost an equal to the gold trophy. when you get attack power around 1000 each good match, that extra attack kicks in just as much hurt as 250 hp. of coure if you are doing weaker then trophies are stronger

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@corporalpig Just because it’s not as good as the Fire Glasses doesn’t mean it’s a bad item. The Curry Pot is basically the best Bomb accessory, as are all the SS panel increase items. And as @oliverffffff said, the extra attack can be useful.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@oliverffffff, it’s not that good, really, with only 1000 attack without the glasses you can’t get more 250 with the glasses, I think this is way less, it’s not for nothing that a lot of people think that even the scythe is better than golden shark tooth.

Golden Trophy is waaaay better, but if bomb is your captain, then fire glasses is great!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum fire glasses too weak for an SS item

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.