Fever strategy

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Fever strategy

• Did I mention that the (current) final challenge is 200 fever times?! In light of that, I was wondering if anyone has a strategy for getting fever time. This would be helpful for ship battles too.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Veggie
    @veggie

Panel increasers help a lot. One main reason why they are true game changers

TomT
    @tomt

@veggie

addition: RED’s panel-increasing items will help.

Derf
    @fred-geske

Yeah, I use everyone’s silver or gold rated increaser myself. But, I was wondering about something more specific. For example, do you just try to get colors to drop near each other or only pay attention to near-match-4s and try to build a 5th off of it, or whatever. Is there something you’ve found that seems to work better than other methods?

I may be the only one that really thinks about it so literally, but I try different strategies – not just relying on luck.

TomT
    @tomt

@fred-geske

If you already finished 100% progress, like me, I’m not so worry about losing fights anymore, so I take my time, slowly plan fever time, and try to do it in 45 seconds.

This is not easy, because you must fight the urge of matching unnecessary panels. Focus only on “creating” fever-time five panels.

TomT
    @tomt

Ok, fever 200 times, done. Island completed, all missions and challenges.

So, when’s next island gonna come out?

Hugo
    @huges

What took you so long? :)
    It’s annoying that they cannot keep the new islands coming.

What is more frustrating is the discontinuation of the Dr Pig Lab.
    We are frequently being given a Rainbow weapon or shield as a major prize in the Arena but the majority of us cannot use them against the pigs as we have already passed level 32.

If you are going to keep gifting us a Rainbow item, then develop the Dr Pig Lab so we can actually USE the item. OR quite simply give us some different weapons we can use in other aspects of FIGHT.

Bobix
    @bobix86

@huges

Couldn’t agree more. Players need fresh content to keep them engaged.

reinaldostamps
    @reinaldostamps

You can win the game with skills alone, you should try to improve your skill for succeeding. You can read on instant-gaming page to understand better how to play fighting strategy oriented games. You will be better if you understand the most common strategies so you can use them yourself or at least recognize when opponents are using them so you know what to do to ruin their techniques.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Fever strategy

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.