Farewell from MightyRed

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Farewell from MightyRed

• I never thought I’d have the guts to do this, but I’ve made the decision to move on from Angry Birds.
    The good times of Angry Birds have passed. I started playing Angry Birds in late 2012, and I’ve always played them with a smile on my face and with the urge to accomplish something. However, that’s no longer been the case for the past couple of years. I don’t feel anxious to play any of the Angry Birds games anymore. Maybe my tastes in games have changed, maybe it’s Rovio’s current mindset in game development, but whatever the reason, my love for Angry Birds has faded away, therefore it is time to shift my focus away from Angry Birds to something I love doing. Last night I uninstalled the last Angry Birds game that I had on my phone, which was AB Transformers. I won’t be around in the Nest to offer any needed answers, or make any videos for ABNest. I may pop up in the Nest just to see how it’s doing, but that’s about it.
    With all that said, I want to thank you all for all the great experiences I’ve had here, and I wish you all the best of luck. This is MightyRed signing out.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Farewell from MightyRed

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.