Farewell from MightyRed

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Farewell from MightyRed

• I never thought I’d have the guts to do this, but I’ve made the decision to move on from Angry Birds.
    The good times of Angry Birds have passed. I started playing Angry Birds in late 2012, and I’ve always played them with a smile on my face and with the urge to accomplish something. However, that’s no longer been the case for the past couple of years. I don’t feel anxious to play any of the Angry Birds games anymore. Maybe my tastes in games have changed, maybe it’s Rovio’s current mindset in game development, but whatever the reason, my love for Angry Birds has faded away, therefore it is time to shift my focus away from Angry Birds to something I love doing. Last night I uninstalled the last Angry Birds game that I had on my phone, which was AB Transformers. I won’t be around in the Nest to offer any needed answers, or make any videos for ABNest. I may pop up in the Nest just to see how it’s doing, but that’s about it.
    With all that said, I want to thank you all for all the great experiences I’ve had here, and I wish you all the best of luck. This is MightyRed signing out.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • MG516
    @mg516

I understand your decision. You were a valuable member of ABN.  Thank you for your contributions, you will be missed. Regards.

wrw01
    @wrw01

I will miss your game insight, knowledge and natural skills you demonstrated with each video you made for the Nest and it’s members. Best to you in this new year and decade. Hope life’s pathways bring you good fortune and a new subject(s) for your passion.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

We’ll miss you man, we’ll miss you.

Sglouk
    @sglouk

I did not know you well, but I am sad to see you leaving. Farewell, nest friend.

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

Wish you good luck.

CaptREC
    @captrec

@mighty-red-1 you are a legend, and helped me many times with your comments. Like you, I’m sad that the AB experience is not what it used to be. I’m still flinging, but wonder for how much longer. Take care!

Anonymous

Sorry, are you going to delete your account?

gumby
    @gumby

Farewell Mighty Red, you will be missed. Maybe someday you will find your way back to Angrybirds and The Nest. Best of luck. @mighty-red-1

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Ah Mighty Red goodbye, thanks for all you did

Kathy
    @kathy

@mighty-red-1 I’m so very sad to see you leaving the Nest, I do understand, I’ve also been wondering how much longer I will continue to fling birds, since Rovio deserted the Flock!

A huge ((((((Hug)))))) and Huge Thank You for all you’ve done, all the help you’ve given and dumb questions (of mine) that you’ve taken the time to answer and guide me to fly.

You will be sadly missed, but will always remain Soaring above the Nest in my heart of hearts  😢💧*sniff*

You will Not be forgotten 🐣

sparty83
    @sparty83

So long Red, your insights and videos will be missed!

Anonymous

@wrw01 I think me and bird leader should be admins since amslimfortoy and mighty red have left.

HallieGinSB
    @hallieginsb

@mighty-red-1 Your video strats are legend! Your contributions to ABN are unparalleled. Hope you will come back for a visit now and then.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Farewell from MightyRed

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.