False Connection Error

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum False Connection Error

• Hello, i just downloaded AB2 and im getting Connection Error, I have a good internet connection, help :o thanks :D

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • xmasmumma
    @xmasmumma

Me too!!

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

Did you log in to Game Center? It helps you avoid from losing progress. Whatever it doesn’t help much here but just try it first.

vash
    @vash

Please, make a ticket an Rovio web page. A dev try to fix my problem, but he say it’s unknown. If everybody who have this problem make a ticket, they will put more people to resolve this.

TOOoldforthis
    @toooldforthis

I am absolutely having the same issue and my internet connection is strong for everything else…

vash
    @vash

We are a lot to get the same problem, and nothing can fix it for the moment. Try a ticket at Rovio, but no answer for the moment

vash
    @vash

I have made a ticket to Rovio, and discut with a dev. They will contact me next week. He said me that they are worried about that kind of problem, and will do all their best to resolve it.
    When I have he answer to this problem, I will post it here.

cadfael777
    @cadfael777

I’m having the same issue as well. I’ve put in a ticket at Rovio as you suggested. Hopefully if enough of us report this the problem can be isolated and solved.

Rovermites
    @rovermites

I have the same problem, on screen says starting up, gets half way along the bar and the gives me the connection error

Ralph Gerald F. Lopez
    @ralph-gerald-f-lopez

Just connect to game center first, i had the same problem but it works fine now

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum False Connection Error

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.