FAIR WARNING****

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum FAIR WARNING****

• If you go into the new event ( Perfect Puzzle Quest ) without any gems and feel prompted to buy, DONT. I was on the 9th level and literally mistook a move for another and slipped up. I refused to wait another 12 hours for the event, so in an effort to avoid the wait, ROVIO got me to spend real money. Luckily i redeemed a code and technically got it for free, but that is not the point. When you purchase gems, you still have to ” Claim your reward”. Being that you have to physically exit quest to claim the gems, you cannot continue the level. So wasteful, Rovio finds new ways to rob us blind, and they have claimed another victim.

Ill lead by example and warn the rest of you. If you plan on using gems to continue the quest and finish all 10 levels with assistance of gems, make sure you have them prior.

12 hour wait is dreadful for a possible A item slot, but when there is nothing else to do, test your luck.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @red-bird-justin

the event is totally rigged.They should have given at least 3 chances.

CokenCola
    @cokencola

At least a second try would be less greedy. Some of them you really have to look at 3 or 4 times before making a move, and when you only have 10 seconds , it’s totally rigged. And even when you use the gem you restart the level, but doesn’t mean you’ll get the same puzzle. It’s total B.S. After all the trouble , I’ve passed it twice , which says the more you pass the better the prize, still trash A items.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

This is basically just a big scam pulled off by Rovio so we can waste our priceless gems for a slim chance at something weak. That’s called highway robbery Rovio, and you’ve been caught!

CokenCola
    @cokencola

@rowdypup Hit the nail on the head, ROVIO stopped coming out with new ideas and are trying to milk as much profits as possible. Its a legal scam that gets new suckers everyday. Especially those new players under their parents credit cards that will buy gems everyday without a care in the world. South Park tells it best with these “Freemium” games. Never ending cycle, its genius for the whales on the other side, but for us, shame shame shame.

Raizir
    @raizir

After learning a… little trick of mine which i can not explain here, Rovio spies may be watching. I beat lvl 10, and unlocked Shaman Piggy!

PM me if you want to know how.

Raizir
    @raizir

Did it again, got the Paladin Piggy.

Derf
    @fred-geske

@raizir If I can figure it out, Im sure Rovio employees could too. Please delete your post. Make people PM you if they want to know.

CokenCola
    @cokencola

@raizir Maybe I haven’t figured it out yet , using android , so I’ve been having to rely solely on luck and familiarity. I am new to the forum, so don’t know about the PM system

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum FAIR WARNING****

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.