Facebook Questions

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Facebook Questions

• I have some questions about the Facebook part of Angry Birds 2. I am currently in “Fluttering Heights” (level 321 through 360), and to date, I have not connected the game to Facebook. While on Facebook, one of my biggest pet peeves is getting game requests from people. I find that totally annoying. I have avoided connecting AB2 to Facebook largely out of fear of annoying others. Still, I want to maximize my daily gems, and part of that involves connecting to FB. My questions are:
    1. If you connect to FB, will AB2 send annoying send game requests to others there? If so, will it do so without your knowledge?
    2. Do you have complete control over what ABS does with FB?
    3. If you connect to FB, can you see who else is playing AB2?
    4. Ever get hacked after connecting to FB?
    5. If desired, can you disconnect from FB?
    6. Anything I should be aware of about connecting to FB?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@kaybird I can answer your Facebook follies, as I have experienced issues with Facebook as well:
    1.In all that time being connected to Facebook on AB2 (before it restricted me for some reason by not letting me log back on), I never received a single alert about a Facebook friend, whether it be because I had mu notifications off or that they jus never responded, nevertheless, you shouldn’t receive any alerts

2.If you are referring to Angry Birds Seasons, you can view your friend’s scores in The Pig Challenge and connect to receive exclusive levels for Hogs and Kisses, Go Green Get Lucky, Moon Festival, and Easter Eggs

3.Yes, their little Facebook profile pictures appear above the levels on the world map

4.On AB2, no, but on AB Go! Facebook swirled up all my progress to where I had to start from scratch twice until Rovio rebooted my Game Center account, retrieving my save file

5.You can disconnect from Facebook at any time by tapping the “Settings” icon on the lower left-hand side and tapping “Disconnect” under the Facebook icon

6.If you connect to Facebook, you can send special blue presents that randomly appear in the levels and send them to friends, for them claim rewards and send the present back to you as the cycle of surprises continues

Happy to help a fellow nester in need :)

KayBird
    @kaybird

Thanks, Rowdypup. These are great answers. With regard to question 2, I meant to type AB2, not ABS. That is, I meant to ask, “Do you have complete control over what AB2 does with FB?”

I think I’m ready to take the plunge and connect. Thanks again!

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

All I know is that since I connected AB2 with Facebook, I get 5 gems every time I open the app, and every time a finish a map level. My gem count went from a couple of hundred to over 5000 in a fairly short period of time. I did win a couple of Arena tournaments in that time frame, but the Facebook gift gems sure make finishing the Daily Challenge and the King Pig Challenge a lot easier since I have tons of gems to spend if I need them.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Facebook Questions

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.