Facebook Login Not Working

• Hi All,

Is anyone else having trouble getting Facebook to sign in? I noticed today that I was signed out, and whenever I try to sign back in, I just get an unable to connect error. I’m on the latest version of the game and running Android 11.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Same here, 2 days already without connection to FB! If something go wrong, we can lose our game progress, because cloud save not working!

@exientgreg

gurgur
    @gilw

Same problem (Android)

I have the problem with two different devices (android 10 & android 9)

otter
    @otter

Same here and it’s happening on the IOS also but the message is different ….app not set up app in development mode. I sent 2 emails to support this morning. Nothing yet.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Same here, already asked greggers in other topic to look into this problem, he hasn’t responded yet.

otter
    @otter

I also have a ticket in about the update in the Play Store with has not been updated since July 16 2021 so I can not sync my Android device with my IOS device.  I run both   platforms because I’ve learned from the past they update one or the other platforms gets screwed up and not work.

MontyBoink
    @montyboink

@exientgreg any ideas?

Will this mean that if I get a new phone before it is fixed, my data will not transfer? Will I have to start all over again?

Greggers
    @exientgreg

The team is aware and fixing :) Cheers

gurgur
    @gilw

Not working yet.
    Unable to connect to Facebook

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m getting a new tablet in the next few days and I’ll be giving my current one to my a family member. Honestly, if they don’t fix this Facebook issue and lose my saved data, I don’t think I’ll care. I’ve played this game on and off for a long time and have been on the border of completely dropping it for the past year and this may just get me to do it.

gurgur
    @gilw

Not working yet.

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

Still no connection to Facebook.  On Android, instead of “developer error” it now just says “Unable to Connect”.  I have checked the Facebook account and renewed permission for the game, but it still will not connect.

otter
    @otter

3 weeks now???? Really???

MontyBoink
    @montyboink

Longer than that, at least a month or more. I have given up ever playing this game again, months of work all gone.

otter
    @otter

I was referring to the on comment that said “they are working on it” that was 3 weeks ago …..

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

@exientgreg

Is there any word on an update for Android users and/or the inability to log in on Facebook from EITHER platform?

Thanks…

Greggers
    @exientgreg

new Android build today, hopefully this one will make it through submission OK.
    Facebook is still waiting for Facebook to fix the issue on their side (it’s a bug which is affecting lots of apps)

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

Thanks! I’ll keep my fingers crossed…

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Leaderboards is back today! Fix took “just” 3 months. Too bad, almost half of my friends is gone from the list …

gurgur
    @gilw

The problem is back

otter
    @otter

If this like last time it will 4 months before it is fixed….

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

It’s working again!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Indeed it’s working again… Was a long time ago I made a backup… Glad it’s possible again 👌💪🏻

YHOUFK
    @yhoufk

Facebook login to backup data is still not working, and finally my mobile is broken now. I am not sure if my phone can be fixed and kept data.

Bye everyone.

– YHOUFK

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.