Facebook back up is down AGAIN for IOS

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Facebook back up is down AGAIN for IOS

• I really wish the could get this right….. if it’s not the Androids it’s the IOS backups..

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • otter
    @otter

Is no one having issues logging into Facebook on the IOS platform for backups?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Have the same problem on android… Sometimes it works for a few weeks and then the problem is back again.

tempestJCM
    @18stars

I’ve been unable to connect with Facebook to backup my progress when I’m playing AB Pop! for more than a week now.  When I’ve looked at the app page on Facebook, there are quite a few others who are experiencing similar problems.  At this point, I don’t know whether I should try to start saving to my Apple ID or not.  I don’t want to lose the progress I’ve made.

otter
    @otter

And now it’s down on the Android side too…. I do not want to lose 7 years of progress … I really wish they would their act together..

tempestJCM
    @18stars

After waiting for more than 4 weeks for the Facebook sign-in issue to be resolved, I decided to sign-in using Apple.  I did not lose my progress in terms of gems, gold coins, boosts, or the level I’m currently on.  I’m still waiting for the Pop-A-Pig mini-game to reset for a new week, so I don’t know if I will be able to play that again.

otter
    @otter

Anyone here of any updates on this issue???

otter
    @otter

All most 2 months now….. I can not understand why this can not be fixed?  The error says that it needs to be turned on.

Dixie
    @dixie

Facebook login works?  since when?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Working again indeed👌👍

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Facebook back up is down AGAIN for IOS

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.