Experiencing arena opponents problem at diamond leauge reported to Rovio_Hank

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Experiencing arena opponents problem at diamond leauge reported to Rovio_Hank

• Yeah lol at first it was good to play with non active players in diamond league and win it with 50 stars but now it gets annoying i’m in dead diamond league for more than 1 month..i’d like to ask support team that how those level 5 people with no medals can appear in diamond league…in my league all of the 15 players have none medals and some of them have 5 birds…what should i do to play in an active league?

130.jpg

rsz_snap_2017-06-18_at_224540.jpg

rsz_snap_2017-06-18_at_224848.jpg

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Group is not league. We play members in our league. Members of the group can be in any league. We only compete for number of stars to win in the group. Arena matches are against members of our league.

desperados
    @desperados

yeah diamond league was so active for me 1-2 months ago now it’s full of non active players…i  know most of the people here play in active leagues but this is my problem maybe others have it too and enjoy it i don’t enjoy much that’s all.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I don’t think “most of us” play in active leagues – I read about this all the time. I myself have been playing in at least 10 ghost leagues in the last months. But to be honest, I don’t mind. Since I only play when I want and give a furry mamals behind about winning the arena, it comes in handy, when I finish first with 400 stars and a 300 stars diffence to the second

desperados
    @desperados

Yeah now i have 80 stars and second one has 15 stars lol i don’t care anymore i’ll win every tournament every weekend..none the less i’ll get 1000 stars this week just for fun.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Experiencing arena opponents problem at diamond leauge reported to Rovio_Hank

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.