Every day this game becomes worse.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Every day this game becomes worse.

• Never have I played a game where your scores get lower as your character becomes more powerful. If you’re new to this game – quit before you become addicted. There is nothing to look forward to. Every day Rovio makes your birds weaker, makes the pig harder to pop, and makes them harder to reach. All of the fun has been completely sucked out of this game.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

Completely agree, if not for keeping a clan playable with 5 members, this large bloated, scamming POS would be gone. There are other games I play, so AB2 is not a priority anymore.

imwas explicitly told by a rovio ‘support’ person that DC & KPP king pigs have been greatly enhanced to make them harder to kill. And i won’t spend the gems nor real money just to get ROVIO’s  pissant  rewards

Noname
    @cbadr

I agree. I’ve noticed it getting extremely more difficult lately to the point that it’s just not fun.  A fun game is challenging but not to the point that your chances of winning are almost zero.  And the new arena losing more than you can win.  I’ve always considered the apples worthless.  Pay 25 a day at the 3rd multiplier but if you’re lucky you can earn 15 a day.  You’re obviously going to run out more quickly than you can earn them.
    Rovio is showing that they don’t care about the players or the game, it all comes down to increasing revenue. The game seems to be designed now so that the only way to win is to spend money for gems, apples.

Max1
    @max1

Now they are killing the MEBC with stupid map designs. Could not even clear the first room today because the pig in the wooden box survived the drop and landed next to the stonethrowing crap to the far right. No bird can reach it. Tried a second time with the same result.

First they change the MEBC so they combine the best part of the game MEBC with the worst part of the game the Daily Challenge and King Pig Panic. Where you can earn 2 more birds for the MEBC. I wish they would remove that bad combo. No one thinks the 4-5-6 room crap in daily Challenge is fun. Why give advantage in the MEBC based on that crap.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

I hate the new upgrade, no fun.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

The birds and destruct-o-meter are nerfed. 4-5-6 DCs are just about impossible. I’ve been playing this since launch, and I am ready to give it up :(

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Every day this game becomes worse.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.