Event, bug?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Event, bug?

• Managed to get 205 chicken bones and I managed to get 1505 of the event currency to fill the bottom bar but i dont get the 50 extra bones :( and both quests run out at the same time wich means i wont get the 1x 10 egg thingy wich kinda sucks :(

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

How much do you need for the 50 drumsticks?

burbman
    @burbman

at 1,500 event coins, the checkmark appears over the 50 drumsticks, but they are not added to your total.  Seems to be a glitch.

Markus Brezel
    @martinb

It looks like I won´t get the 10x premium eggs, though I managed to get the extra 50 drumsticks.

I have 242 drumsticks in total and didn´t get the extra 50 drumsticks. Now I have to get +8 extra drumsticks in less than 5 hours.

Not really possible with free  scouts only.

Krampus
    @krampus

This exact same thing happened to me.  I’m really getting upset about all this.  Last event I got screwed, too.  The red birds stopped showing up for the last few days.

Markus Brezel
    @martinb

Well, I feel sorry for the guys who spent $ for scouts though.

It´s tempting but I fear that in the end I waste money and won´t get the 10 premium eggs either, though having >250 legs…

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

You can only get Captain Freedom once. Got him the other night on a regular premium ticket that I earned. I also got the 50 drumsticks bonus when I was at 200 on the regular count.  Instead of the 2nd Captain Freedom I got about 10 premium tickets for free.

Keep all the premium tickets until the next bird event.

IncognitoPig
    @incognitopig

Guys will we get compensated atleast?

i have 244 drumsticks i need 6 more to get the 10x premium tickets but I cant claim the 50 drumstick bonus please help

Emily Miller
    @emily-miller

I’m really disappointed, I put the work in to get the ten tickets only to receive them and discover that I have to use them as single tickets. That means no guaranteed four star since apparently you need a “10x premium hatch ticket” not ten tickets. That’s not cool.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Premium tickets essentially gives you “garbage birds” 90% of the time. They can be sold but worth nearly nothing. I think premium tickets should give us birds at least 3 stars+ and none of that 2 stars junk.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Event, bug?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.