epic shut downs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum epic shut downs

• ever since my latest Epic update on my Kindle, the game shuts down completely and returns to my home screen. . . anyone else have this prob???

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Tman
    @tman

I’ve had more crashes than normal on my Kindle. Watching videos crashes it, and it sometimes freezes.

Mine shuts down when I try to watch the Toons and occasionally when I go to the map, I also have quite a big of lag on and off. I’m on iOS though.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

I had crash twice when in chronicle cave in this lates update, fighting 7 or 10 waves near the ends. quite annoying especially when you can’t use your friend birds again for hours after crashing.

[EpicBomber]
    @epicbomber

Since the latest update (I think .12) I have encountered a lot of crashes (app quits) and hangs (music plays and screen animation continues but no response to touch) on my Kindle Fire device.

Red
    @james1562

My phone crashes then turns off and loses the game progress.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Having the same problem. Pretty don’t know what to do, it just makes me unable to finish even first caves.

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

I was fighting the cave 5 boss, doing very good until the game crashes for no apparent reason :(

redbird
    @redbird456

This also happens to me. Sometimes when I enter a level, It crashes. When I re-open Epic, it says:” Your game has been synchronized. The latest game progress is available.”

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Looks like AB Epic is unstable with some platforms (I see the Android, mostly). Mostly it crashes when being on levels that require graphic performance or when trying to watch the video. That’s why game sometime crashes when trying to get into level (because game forces to crash through problems with videos)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum epic shut downs

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.