EPIC HACK!!?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum EPIC HACK!!?

• So I was playing AB Fight! and then I meet a player (85% sure that he’s a hacker) with the following Stat:
    + Winning Streak: 53 (WUT?)
    + Fighting: He delt 220 damage, and had 1350+ shield
    He was fighting with the Blues with Me Me Stick, Bee hat, and 1 thing I didn’t remember the Off-hand thing.
    Can I get some help please?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • BoomerHal
    @boomerhal

@goodyoungkid I think that the player you met just was very good. I usually do 1100-1200 shield with my Chuck and one time I arrived to 23 winning streak.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@boomerhal It’s more likely that the opponent was just extremely lucky, as anyone might be able to make a match or more every second, and even though your matching skill remains constant, with few fluctuations, the amount of matches that you can make at any time is random. Sometimes I struggle with matching only to have the “Out of moves!” message appear. I’ve had an occassion where I was unable to match for a few seconds because of a Matilda sabotage against me. Having constant matches is just as common.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I hacked mine to achieve up to 2000 damage and defense, but your fingers must be fast enough to achieve that.
    Anyway, I stopped playing because I am so tired.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@mingkee27 how did you hack?

@freckledpig14 that happens A LOT with me when I get sabotated by chuck or matilda, it’s so annoying

well I once got about 1150 atk with lv 19 bomb with morning star and I get 650 def and atk with lv 19 matilda on average (with starry harp and banana ice cream)

I also once encountered a stella with over 1000 def and just a lame origami hat (the one from shark pig event) which pwned me

and I once encountered someone with a winning streak of 47, I almost beat him >_<

CookiePwnd26
    @goodyoungkid

47? The one I get has like, 52!

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I can get up to 1500 atk and 1200 def with lv 24 the blues with rare shark teeth and w-berry ice cream without cheating (but with 3x fever and 50 combo)

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

One time I almost got 2000 def with Stella, with Perfume Bottle and Vintage Hat (and without Rage!), but what amaze me most is the these huge winning streaks, because it’s like @freckledpig14 says, you have to be extremely lucky!!!

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I once got a winning streak of over 50 early in the game, then I lost and since then I couldn’t get such a high winning streak because almost everyone has ovrpowered slot items now

no kidding

tantan
    @tantan

Some birds are hacked for sure. I’ve just fought against the Blues with the most common equipment and they had almost 800 life points left after I stopped beating them. They even didn’t have a single item to add life points (art palette adds defense).

I hope Rovio will do something with it. I don’t mind loosing but not like this.

P.S. I had over 2000 attack once. But it was only once. )))

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum EPIC HACK!!?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.