Environment Damage

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Environment Damage

• I have a bunch of level 6 birds. Certain zones with soundblaster, bumblebee and the silver Optimus prime I start the level and barely get shot but end up at 2 hearts within seconds. What’s up with that and can it be avoided? It’s really annoying!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • PIGSRULE115
    @pigsrule115

That has happened to me with starscream and I am stuck too. Probably the best thing you could is upgrade them

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Is there some secret to having more shields to protect me? I fire at a building with lights and sometimes I get 1/2 shield and have to hit another lit building to get full armor. Then when I use it it never really lasts but seconds. Is there a secret to getting more of these and extending their time?

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

Keep firing at the shining elements to get more energon and refill your special ability. In early upgrade levels you’ll only be able to use one at a time; in later upgrade levels you can collect a second or even a third energon cube. I think that’ll make the ability be stronger. But when you use it, you have to start collecting energon from zero again.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

So the shining elements are the buildings I’m talking about? I sometimes fire at a metal palm tree with lights as well. Is this the same thing for shields?

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

Yes, any metalic element will give you energon when destroyed.
    The easiest way to confirm if you’re shooting at the right thing or not is looking for the health bar that shows up once the element gets the first hit.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

One trick I use is if I have say 1/3 Stunner, I use it then fire at a building or tree to get 1/3 recharged while I’m protected, use that 1/3, repeat. Even 1/3 or 1/2 air strike will do damage.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

I think you’re way ahead of me. I’m only at lv. 24, close to 25. What you’re saying right now is over my head for the moment…

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

@pauloaguia yes figured the health bar had to mean something. Thanks

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@chutybutyful you mentioned sometimes you need to hit a structure twice. That’s what I meant by half. If you hit a structure once and you need to hit another to fully energize your weapon then you still have half to use. So I will use whatever bit of weapon I have while near structures so I can quickly re load.

I apologize if it seems over your head. Sometimes wha t makes sense in my head doesn’t translate well. You’re there :)

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Thanks again Boston. You have helped a lot and bring confidence to your replies. I wish Rovio had shields to purchase but I guess that would be too easy

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Environment Damage

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.