Enslavers! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enslavers! – New Event!

• Welcome at another new excited and yet borring new reapeated event. “The Enslavers” is the leading squad. The Event is running with two bot and no en/con.

Good luck people and have fun?!?!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Also please look out for the Green TNT Blocks it steals your life!

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

Ah, that must be why I have to recharge after every single event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well that’s going to be a problem.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Going to need to use a character with more precise shots to be able to not hit those poison crates. Soundwave is getting slaughtered by them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Pretty sure I don’t have the patience for this.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I am just blasting my way through as normal, clearing everything and so far have only lost my first TF twice in the five natural runs.

I haven’t lost the 2nd yet but if memory serves me correctly even if both TFs are lost you still get awarded your points for the run. I’ll confirm if it happens to me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Are Rovio’s revenues down?  Trying to force more ad views?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Meh i only go for the sparks and i am out Motormaster i believe i should go and promote him… he will help enough through enough for this event…

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

12.34 euro/share one year ago to 4.15 euro/share today.  I’d say ya, revenues are down.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@droversdog Yes, you still get the points but you don’t get the promotion bonus. And the points don’t get added to your online score until you complete your next run. Same thing happens if you quit back to the map during a run.

otter
    @otter

I thought the nerfed Blaster….. thanks for the info.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

oh that explains why my nautica kept dying when she never dies. guess i will be using a try me bot with her in the second spot for her 75% promotion. i cant afford to keep healing her and my second bot was just my silver shockwave.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 1:

20 runs (8 natural, 3 recharges)

62K points, 1st place.

Total +350% bonus

And more video recharges than you can shake a stick at.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Fortunately I happen to have a node on the map with Blaster, so I can run him quickly with health pack to recharge and then exit back to the map.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Death blocks + TNT blocks as target = bad day

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

This event would be so much easier with Healthpack, but sadly we can’t use Energonicons. I’m using the “try me” Motormaster and my +40% (first silver) Energon Grimlock so I don’t need to recharge. Sparks and one gold crate for me!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Is doing a partial run with Healthpak faster than doing a healing video?

Kitty
    @putytat

This whole competition sucks if you have a bit on red-green color blindness like I do. If I stare at the TNT blocks I can sort of see the difference but who has time to stare? And I am only partially color blind, others couldn’t tell the difference between the two types of TNT if they stared all day. Of all the inclusivity adaptations that are made, no one ever thinks about colors.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@seaspray Here’s hoping it drops even more. Those stocks need to plummet.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

For me it’s a bit faster.  The node I have is in pig city and has several energon structures right at the start.  YMMV depending on the node.  And, every once in a while I get the “you can’t watch any more videos right now”, which sucks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m pleasantly surprised so far.

Although the death blocks are still around, I managed to make it through my first four runs without a single TF dying.  I even took one through twice without recharging.

Let’s see if this can hold up for the rest of the day.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I haven’t play so far those day so much minimum 3 sets of 4 runs 12 runs per day… yeah i don’t bother to play and those runs are only and when i remember to see my phone…

Simply put my interest is dying more day by day…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Weird, just completed a run where my TF didn’t take any damage at all.

I wasn’t trying to avoid death blocks, either – I cleared everything on the map using UM with Acid Rounds.

On the flip-side, the score was pathetic, only 284 before bonus.

CD
    @bartiedog

I am so sick of Pig City runs!  3/4 of my runs are in Pig City.🤑😤😭😫

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enslavers! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.