endless game ?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum endless game ?

• After watching birdleader’s videos I think the map will be infinite and it will always say; more levels to come. This has happened to many games wity a similar map and I dont think that this necesary since the levels are random there is no need for an infinite map. Also an infinite map wont give the player the satisfaction of getting the eggs back whereas on the other games the birds get the eggs (even if its for a shrt time). So,can anybody confirm whether the game will be infinite or not?
    Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I am sure ther will be new chapters introducing new mechanics, maybe new birds in future. As far as I understand non of Rovio’s existing games are finite except ABSW 1. We may expect each will get one or more updates yearly.
    Hope that new game will live for a long time.

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

ok thanks

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Angry Birds Rio hasn’t gotten any update for a long time, so it could have been considered finite, but we’ll never know if Rovio makes a surprise mega-update…

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Depending on what you know about the game, this may be surprising (maybe not). It is probably because Rovio will add new levels over time, but I don’t think so. If you don’t know, I play on iOS, and all the updates are all to do with a hat event. Every update, they add more Exotic hat sets, which is plain annoying, and with every update they just go in circles saying the same thing, whether it’s Cupid, or Musketeer, or even Chocolate, they go in circles doing the same thing.

What kind of an update is that?

I doubt that Rovio will make a surprise mega-update, such as 40 new levels, a new game mode, and also remove the lives system, that would be great. After the Chocolate Hat Set update, they also gave us the option to wear absolutely any hat, but keep the power of the best hat category. Major? Kind of. Still, not expecting a super-duper update from Rovio on this game. Just don’t expect any more levels for the game, maybe they do make more levels, but we just don’t know.

Please feel free to ask me any other questions you have, I’ll try to answer them as quickly as possible.

Airplane Lover,

Future Leader of Mythic Birds

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum endless game ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.