elite difficulty not available in daily dungeons any more

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum elite difficulty not available in daily dungeons any more

• Hi! Since the most recent update due to some reason I am not able to choose elite difficulty in the daily dungeons, it says 7 dungeons have to be discovered but i have done this long before, the 7 dungeons are discovered and i have played elite difficulty for long time now. Any idea?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@yuri-kondratenko You must re-defeat each of the 7 dungeons to access Elite Difficulty. The counter was unfortunately reset.

SambucaSebi
    @sambucasebi

I can’t play the elite dungeons too. I have played all 7 dungeons in normalmode. What is the f***ing Problem? O.o

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

There’s another topic on this issue, you can find it here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/unlock-daily-dungeon-hard-mode/

But well, there is not definitive fix yet, I’ve been trying playing all the dungeons in normal mode (again) but I’ve not unlocked the hard mode yet (and before the update, I could play it with no issues)

Yuri Kondratenko
    @yuri-kondratenko

Tx for the tips, will try and let know!

sjmike
    @sjmike

Going into the end of the second week now and still unable to play the Elite level of the dungeons. Like others have mentioned, before the update, I could play it with no issues.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Yeah, same problem here, it looks like defeating all the caves again didn’t unlock the hard mode for me… (before the update, I had the hard mode unlocked, with no issues)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have played the all twice since the update no joy at reaching elite. Anyone able to play elite level?

Off topic but I also have had no Golden Pig since Thursday – 5 days. Anyone else experienced this?

IndySan
    @indyswainosan

Hey all we now all have played those dungeons many times and there’s still no way to unlock them. So far no one on this thread had unlocked the 250 level.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Actually, I kinda forgot to update the thread here, but since the last patch/hotfix the hard-mode in caves is available for me again… don’t know what caused the reset for some people (including myself) and it didn’t matter how many times I completed the caves in normal-mode, they just won’t unlock for me… then few days ago, hard-mode was available again, for no reason… I guess it’s just one of the many bugs we had since the last big patch

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum elite difficulty not available in daily dungeons any more

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.