Elita One – new event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Elita One – new event

• New event is here. Elita one is top prize. Femme Fatale leads the squad. Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Chromia, Windblade and their assecories available. 2 Transformers with Energonicon.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Interesting scoring this event.

Promoted Chromia to 110% and burned all my sparks to do so and used Nemisis Prime at 140%……. after 2 levels i had 16,000 points and 2,100 tokens and it said maxed out. Did a third level and it said next level at 25,000 for 150 tokens. Now sitting at 30,000 points after doing 4 levels and accumulating 2,250 token and 50,000 points for 200 tokens is next target.

Elita one and all sparks are the goal for this challenge, maybe more (lots of coins) since 10 minutes and 4 levels into a 6 day challenge and i am 18% of the way to my goal lol.

moi
    @moifirst

I couldn’t believe my eyes!
    Elita-1 could also be purchased for 500 gems. You also get some other stuff (sparks, coins (no, alas no gems)). I was so amazed that I forgot to take a screenshot of this offer, but “bought” it immediately.
    Am I dreaming or is this really Rovio who normally would ask a lot of money for such a bundle?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I promoted Nautica from nil to gold crown and ran first for runs before checking what the bundle was. Bundle here was Elita 1, pistol accessory and 100,000 sparks for 5,000 gems.

Did not hesitate to buy as I had over 26,000 gems so can take the rest of the event easy

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

Same here, I got two offers for Elita 1 for purchase with gems. I spent 1000 gems and got Elita 1 and 8000 Sparks for my second ABT account.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Thanks for posting that, i just got her for 500 gems with 1000 sparks and 15,000 coins. Pistol is only available accessory for 1,800 tokens.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

While I was planning to promote Nautica and go for Elita One, the rumor that the next hard update is going add more promotion levels makes me not want to use any of my sparks. So I was just going to go for sparks.

Then I saw the 500 gem offer and took it instantly. So now I’m going after sparks and Elita One’s pistol accessory.

Very disappointed that Nautica’s accessories (and Nautica herself for you that overpower your bots) are not in the token exchange. I’ve been looking forward to this event since Elita One was added to the squad page because I figured Nautica’s accessories would finally be available in an event. Just bizarre that she hasn’t been in an event yet never mind not even in the chests.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m really glad I checked this thread before doing anything.

Got Elita One, 1000 sparks, and 10000 coins for 500 gems.

Thanks for the heads up.  You guys are the best.

I’m going back on vacation.

Cheers.

coolbug
    @coolbug

this is not fair for me. i could only get her for 5000 gems…..

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Gag me with a spoon-I can only get her for 2000 gems🤮. Where do u guys get the gems???

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Was tempted to promote-up Nautica, then decided not to put an effort into this event. After seeing the above, checked the bundle, and sure enough, Elita-1, 8k sparks, and Pistol for 1k gems. So, I picked it up and can really relax.

Asen_77
    @asen

I also get Elitta One for 500 Gems. Going for accessorie, sparks and coins.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Same here. The gem bundles are the best thing they have done to this game.

moi
    @moifirst

@pppuffs
    You can find suggestions for getting gems in this thread
    The most important one is performing the missions (and having a lot of patience).

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Got Elita for the 1000 gem deal, but that did also include the pistol and a load of spark. Well worth it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I also got Elita-1 for 5000 gems 10000 sparks and her only accessory. I am done i will play for fun and only to get some coins and the Sparks and i will be relaxing…

Joel
    @joel687

I only had the 5000 gem bundle, so I am paying the event hard. I now have a purple crown Nautica, and I already maxed out tokens on day 1. Hopefully, I keep on top and unlock Elita at the end of day 3. We will see

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I also took the 500 gems bundle. It was a very hard decision, I had to think about 3 whole seconds before I clicked to gladly spend those gems.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Anyone getting the expensive bundle should wait. Just like with the excessively expensive real money bundles there will probably be a much cheaper version available near the end of the event.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

So does she only have one accessory period? Or just one in the token exchange?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@pandaczar12 Just the one. Plus basic headphones & baseball cap. No glasses, body or arms accessories.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@sntrooper I accepted the expensive offer because of the sparks on offer.
    In the token exchange 1,500 sparks cost 1,200 tokens or equivalent of 600 gems.
    100,000 = 1,500 x 66.66
    The sparks in the bundle would cost 40,000 gems in token exchange or take around 2 months to acquire through daily quests and spark run if all TFs are fully promoted.
    With the rumoured higher promotion level coming into effect with the next update I made decision to kill 2 birds with one stone.

coolbug
    @coolbug

Well i now know i’m not playing this event as much as i wanted to.

otter
    @otter

Where did you find her for 500 gems???? Mine have been showing 2000 gems and a bunch of other stuff I’m not interested…..  For now….. Bummed!!!!

Joel
    @joel687

3664 tokens at the end of day 1. All is well so far…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Elita One – new event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.