Eliminate unfair advantage in events due to the timeframes

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Eliminate unfair advantage in events due to the timeframes

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Thirty minutes really only allows you enough time to get in two recharges worth of runs. That’s 30 gems.

Even with the lab odds being messed with, you can still earn at least that many each day from the daily quest, harvesting the map, and missions.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I play similar to @partshade, waiting an hour or two before starting to play. I play the four times and any more that pop up before I go to bed. I also tend to not sleep through the night, waking up every three or four hours. This doesn’t give me the best night’s sleep, but it’s great for playing the game. I’m at +190% promotion bonus so it’s not difficult to earn the 550 tokens every day. I only burn gems at the end if I need to.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade But does this method always guarantee 550 tokens each day?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig But I have had days where all quests offer materials, coins and pigs and no gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

If you complete all eight quests, the completion bonus always gives you ten gems (and 500 sparks).

Anonymous

@datguygamer Since the introduction of Sparks, yes. The daily objectives really aren’t about how many runs you play anymore. :/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig @partshade Thanks for the info you two.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Eliminate unfair advantage in events due to the timeframes

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.