Eggcellent – 100th New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Eggcellent – 100th New Event

• This is the 100th event since the original 2015 Halloween event.

Barricade, Lockdown, Brawl and Energon Lockdown are in the Exchange.

Pure Warriors is the bonus squad. One bot is used, no energonicon.

Once again Energon Lockdown’s Rangefinder accessory isn’t available. It is the only accessory that has never been available in an event. Odd.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Looks like a good week to nap.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

I am going for Barricade @7500T.

(Shouldn’t be that long)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

What do you mean by “new” event? All I see are the same things since forever.

Joel
    @joel687

I will play to maybe 50 tokens each day for sparks.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@lewie4

Can we get an update to include Energon Lockdown’s Rangefinder accessory?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@sntrooper

When was the pistol available for Bluesteak and prowl?

When was Steeljaw available for Rodimus?

Those are all I’m missing in addition to the rangefinder for Energon Lockdown.  I feel like those were all added semi recently, and have never been available in a competition, or I’d have them.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@pandaczar12 Yeah, I meant the only one that has had a chance to be available but hasn’t. Those accessories’ characters haven’t been in an event since they were added. And of course there are all the basic accessories (headphones, hats, sunglasses) that have never been in one. And a whole bunch of holiday hats for newer characters that have only been in crates. I was saying all this in the original post but as you can see it was going on and on and loosing the oomph that saying it was the only one had and my attempts to reword it were making it into incoherent gibberish so I just deleted it before posting.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It would appear that bonus videos are disabled again.

Funny how JARSUs always happen around a weekend/holiday when no one’s around to deal with it.

Fred
    @musicman1951

No bonus videos. I will play enough to get sparks without spending any gems.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

It never ceases to amaze me how when it’s gem day, I can’t double my daily rewards no matter how many times I try.  But any other day, my daily rewards double easily with no hassle.

Dragondaddy
    @dragondaddy

@sntrooper Hey, thanks for the response. Next question is will I lose any progress or supplies for doing the update? Should I spend up all my coins & gems before I do any upgrading? Thanks for the help.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@dragondaddy As long as you are just updating the game (not deleting and reinstalling {never do that unless your game is connected to Facebook}) you shouldn’t lose anything.

Dragondaddy
    @dragondaddy

@sntrooper Awesome, I’ll try it out then, thanks! & I just created a Facebook & connected to it through the angry birds app that I had open so hopefully they’re connected now.

Dragondaddy
    @dragondaddy

@sntrooper Actually it says I have 4.4 installed already, so how would u recommend I go about doing the update u suggested?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@dragondaddy No, that doesn’t sound right at all. The latest version is 1.35.8.
    4.4 sounds like your trying to update your operating system not this game. Go to your app store and find it in your apps and update it through there.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Finally picked up Barricade in this event, which I had missed out on before since I wouldn’t promote scorponok for the prior event(s?).  I’m back to having all the bots.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Eggcellent – 100th New Event

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.