early bird : party mode & New character?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum early bird : party mode & New character?

• So there is a newempty seat in my tree of characters marked coming soon ????? So does anybody know about it? Also has anybody joined a party mode team in the NEW early bird update? I want to try it but it states it’s waiting on another player????

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

i believe the formula 1 legend update will add a new character, says the rumor. sorry i can’t answer your other question, i quit on ab go long ago.

teddybud
    @teddybud

@jerzgirl The early bird section is so you can race with someone who is on the same wifi network as you are. It’s actually a lot of fun.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@jersgirl it’s been off an on about who that new character really is, but I think that its Ayrton Senna (Rovio said “Happy Birthday, Ayrton Senna! See you soon in Angry Birds Go!” in a Tweet)

And I too have been experiencing the same issue with Party Mode! Have you tried contacting Rovio Support? I hope that this issue goes away, so I can finally play with my brother

jerzgirl
    @jerzgirl

I actually play with my 6 year old nephew he thinks I am some sort of super hero because I have “all the birds” I also play with my grandbabies when they are here. Silly I know but all my adult relatives are on that candy crush,war something or other and the farm game… No thanks it’s bad enough with one grand daughter I have to play crazy kitchen. But I do it to spend time with her when we can’t play in the pool or go outside.

Stick Pig
    @stickpig2

1.8.0.0 was finally released for Windows Phone! Here’s Ayrton: Ayrton_Senna.png A few more pictures can be found in my album.

epicbird
    @filipersr

Wooh! For the first time WP get a update before Android and iOS.Tell us more about this update.

Stick Pig
    @stickpig2

Well, it’s basically 1.7 (because that was skipped) plus this new bird and a corresponding drivers license picture. I haven’t yet unlocked the helmet (41 wins and limited cupcakes) so I don’t know what does it exactly do or is it just a cool looking item.

Also a new loading image for when the game is opened.

epicbird
    @filipersr

Any Speedway chapter was added ?

Stick Pig
    @stickpig2

Nope.

One more thing: There’s a weird “24” in a black circle in the app icon. I’ve got no idea what it means.

Edit 2/6: The helmet is purely cosmetical. Here he is! Ayrton Senna Helmet unlocked.png

epicbird
    @filipersr

Could you record a walkthroughs for us about this update ?

Stick Pig
    @stickpig2

@filipersr Yes, my answer is no, sorry. And another sorry for late reply. (Now the app icon has 52, still don’t know why.)

Edit about ten minutes later: Aaaaand the recent small fixes -update now crashes the game on the loading screen. This is one of the games where I’m afraid of updates.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@stickpig2 You should. I was going to ask which karts they removed from your garage, and how many more gems do they cost now.

Stick Pig
    @stickpig2

I didn’t see any changes. Same prices and same karts. Even the loading images are the same (the pile of golden eggs and the pile of minion pigs) when loading a race.

Angrybird8
    @angrybird8

This is real??? If it is real i want to know how to get him…

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

It looks like a new trailer featuring Ayrton Senna bird had just arrived today, even though there is currently no new update at the time.

Check it out by clicking on this link! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynmTQGwiCMg

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum early bird : party mode & New character?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.