Duunnn Dunnn Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Duunnn Dunnn Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well got my sparks and I am done with this event.

Joel
    @joel687

I also didn’t get my tokens at the end of either day. Luckily, I still got all the spark canisters. I was actually considering playing harder to get an extra 5k tokens to rank up my Rodimus. Glad I didn’t try too hard

Joel
    @joel687

I am going to have a hard time on the next event. If it is for Sideswipe, I will want to play hard and spend gems. However, since I know that the event won’t pay out the promised tokens, there is no point. We will see if they fix it before the end of day 3

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3, the majority of my special event runs have beach nodes.  Scoring has been abysmal – I don’t see how anyone could possible earn enough tokens for anything more than the spark canisters.

Also, three of my beach runs haven’t had a single Sharkticon show up!  More JARSU!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Depending on the bonus squad for the Sideswipe event, I may not bother at all.

It’s becoming increasingly difficult to compete against the big spenders and against the hardcore players who are doing spark runs everyday.

In the last two events (Dun Dun and Stunticon) I haven’t placed in the Top 10 on a single day.  To be fair, I didn’t spend any gems to recharge either but I can see the game reaching the point where casual players will be completely unable to compete.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 How do you know that event won’t pay out tokens enough? If it’s the event with Sideswipe, then the leaderboard will give you the increased token payout as usual.

@optimuspig
    Scoring has been bad for me as well mainly because this whole event is Sharktihogs only. I wonder why Rovio is suddenly referencing Jaws. Is this an anniversary of Jaws or something?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I think they’re just running out of ideas and names for events, and the Jaws reference is the best (and laziest) thing they could come up with for a Shark-themed event.

The original Jaws movie came out in 1975, so it’s not a big anniversary.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@datguygamer This or next week is Discovery Channel’s shark week.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown But why would Rovio, a Finnish company acknowledge that?

@optimuspig
    Jaws is a pretty big thing (literally lol) and I think if there’s an anniversary, Rovio would want to cash in on that with some extra advertisement and promotion.

Asen_77
    @asen

@grimlockdown Next week. Starts from tomorrow 24-th

Asen_77
    @asen

If next event is 9 days and they provide new bot, we will have a good chance to win. Rovio will fix scoring system, or they will have to compensate us with tokens, as they supposed to do for this event.

Still no signs of compensation for token payout issue? It looks and sounds to me like Rovio/Exient is completely oblivious to the fact that there is a problem with the token payouts. But I could be wrong.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@datguygamer Just speculating but aren’t the U.S. (and China two of) the biggest/most important markets for Rovio? And Rovio has also participated other pro nature campaigns, e.g. Earth Day and some co–op with WWF.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I don’t think they will fix the issue with this event before the next one. The lack of an apology or even an acknowledgement of this event’s main issue makes me think they have not noticed and/or don’t care. I just don’t want to invest in an event if I don’t think I will get any of the tokens I earned.

Plus, Shark Week rules!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687

I don’t think they will fix the issue with this event before the next one.

I am not getting this. Isn’t the issue itself fixed by now with the .4 soft update? I can see 1000 tokens for #1 spot. Or are you talking about the compensation for the mistake itself? Then I guess that would make sense.

@optimuspig
    True but then I think they would made a giant advertisement about that on their social media pages by now like they always do. But since nothing has been done, the reason for this sudden shark infatuation eludes me.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Nope. The problem isn’t what they say you can win in the event. They did fix that. My game did say that 1st place would win 1000 tokens.

The problem is when I win (for example, let’s say I got 3rd place) and I go to collect the 500 tokens. It looks like I got the 500 tokens when I touch the window to collect my winnings. When I go into the event, though, my 500 tokens were never added to my total. They are not in the token exchange screen, either.

All the tokens I have earned in this event came from the rewards for reaching certain points in the event runs and the daily tasks. (I had to get to 50k on day 1, 25k on day 2, and around 8k on day 3)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 But today I got my 500 tokens as promised as I finished 2nd. My total went up (and depleted) like normal. There were no hiccups about tokens on my side though. Look above and you will see my comment where I said I had no problems in getting my claimed tokens.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Yes, but I didn’t get mine. Something else is going on with the event

Asen_77
    @asen

I didn’t get mine either. Not for the first day and not from the second. I need only tokens for sparks, so I succeed to collect them only from playing in the event and from daily tasks. I am playing on iOS iPad mini 10.3.3 and with version of the game 1.29.8.4

ED209
    @ed209

Did it get mine either and I’m sure I’ll not get them today. Got what I needed from the event so not bothering anymore with it

I also have version 1.29.8.4 of the game, and it remains to be seen as to whether or not I get my tokens at the end of today’s challenge.

Well, it is the end of the third daily challenge, and I still did not get my tokens for completing the challenge, so Rovio now owes me a total of 500 tokens for this event. Also, I still haven’t yet received any messages regarding compensation for their screw up.

Joel
    @joel687

I kept careful track of tokens today. I was at 100 tokens all afternoon. I finished 18th. I got the screen where I am “awarded” my 100 tokens. When I got into the token exchange, they are not there. I didn’t get the promised award once this event. This is why I will think twice about playing the next event. Hopefully, it won’t be a Sideswipe event yet.

And for the first time for this entire event, I had one encounter with Unicron Pig during my second to last event run, and it was a beach run with Sharktihogs also showing up.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Didn’t receive any competition tokens.  Fortunately didn’t need them.

Three days, no BP and no Unicron.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Duunnn Dunnn Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.