Driving me crazy…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Driving me crazy…

• I am playing the Pig Challenge in Angry Birds Seasons. The last two levels (the Thursday egg challenge and the current trophy challenge) both features levels that I absolutely KNOW I have seen before (they involve sand, boats, water and pirates) in a regular Season episode (as is typical in the Challenge). But, for the life of me, I cannot locate where these levels come from. Even the numeric levels seem weird (1-24 and 2-49). Can anyone tell me where these levels were originally posted? Thanks

I’ve appended a screenshot of the Thursday level, if that helps.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • karen68
    @karen68

@mfiman that screenshot looks like Pig Days 1-11.

The trophy challenge is like Ham Dunk 3-15, although the background is different & it looks like the birds in the lineup are too.

mfiman
    @mfiman

Pig Days 1-11 is exactly right. Thanks. The trophy challenge is something else…not a basketball episode at all. Here’s a screen shot:

karen68
    @karen68

The colouring & the birds are different, but it’s basically the same as Ham Dunk 3-15. For a basketball level, HD 3-15 had little to do with basketball – one ball and one net only, which they removed in the trophy level.

mfiman
    @mfiman

Right you are. Wow. Great recall on your part. I would have never thought to even look at Ham Dunk for that challenge level. In most cases, the Pig Challenges are unchanged from how they originally appeared — so I assumed this one was as well.

Thanks again!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Driving me crazy…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.