Dr pigg's lab floor 26

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Dr pigg's lab floor 26

• How can I making 3 stars?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Defeat King Pig with only Blue’s. Difficult, but possible.

12szabina
    @szabina

Thank you I try!

12szabina
    @szabina

And do you know the floor 23?

Anonymous

Not sure what the exact level is, but just try to conserve birds.

Remember that if you get a battle you’re not too proud of, just close the app and try again.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade

Hmmm…. I didn’t know this “offline” trick worked for the pig lab. I only knew this trick can avoid getting minus-boot.

It’s kind of annoying though, especially when your daily challenge is to give out 10 GG points, and out of 10 matches, 9 of them just constantly go offline right after a fight…..

Bobix
    @bobix86

@tomt

Wrote about it in @joe-pagano’s post, surprised you didn’t see it, but most ppl here tend to ignore what i write anyway, maybe cuz i’m new lol. :-)

Btw, never had problems getting dailies done, guess i’m just lucky that way.

Also i don’t use “offline” trick on normal battles, only lab cause that i found out on my own, if i used a trick someone else found it would feel like cheating and i don’t like that.

Anonymous

@tomt That’s why you have to “test” the game for a while. There’s always a flaw in the game waiting to be exploited. :)

Ikr? Ever since the minus boot system thing was introduced, nobody actually stays around for a loss anymore. Can’t blame them though, since staying only hurts you. :P

For me it’s always been the “Receive 5 Tokens” objective though. There’s just so many sore losers out there that can’t take a loss, but still don’t quit for some reason…

@bobix86
    That’s kinda like saying that if someone gives me a stolen car, that’s bad. But if I steal it myself, that’s ok. :P

Honestly though, there’s no reason not to exploit the game. It’s Rovio’s fault that the game can be so easily manipulated.

Bobix
    @bobix86

@partshade

Lol, even thieves gotta have some dignity. ;-)

But seriously i’ll get them done even without that exploit, it isn’t that much of a deal for me, it just saves some boots, that’s all.

Speaking about fault, hope i’m not breaking forum rules by talking about another game, but it has to do with what you said. Disney Magical Dice, played it, loved it, but developers left a major exploit unpatched so i’m not playing anymore, basically in team play, ppl can invite both their and my partner, and they invite a saboteur into my team just so they can win more easily, that’s why i got annoyed and quit even though i could have played solo, didn’t want to take advantage of it and it bugged me that others were and developers did nothing about that.

@szabina

Anyways, to stay on the topic, i beaten pig lab mostly with chuck, had won the Rare Gilgamesh Helmet and have the Artist Mustache, great combo for pigs, so if they decide to repeat the Gilgamesh events, you should definitely aim for those.

12szabina
    @szabina

Thank you so much for a help, my feelings sometimes I’m new on this game…

Veggie
    @veggie

Dont wanna open a new thread. I’m so stuck at Lvl 30 as Chuck is not available for this. What Level should I have at least with the Blues to beat it? Atm they are at Lvl 39 and I do not have any chance.

12szabina
    @szabina

Thank you!

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

I used pink on the doctor pig and the blue on the king pig. You have to beat the king pig using the blue bird only. It took me FOREVER but you can do it!

micho
    @vmicho

Blue? I never use that. Mostly because it’s my weakest bird :D
    But I agree that sacrificing 1-2 birds prior a tough fight is a good idea. Every bird’s sabotage has got some effect on the pig (hp down or def down or att down).
    Good idea is to use the pink bird (best without any items increasing HP) and try to sabotage a lot up to -30..-40% of stat down (don’t remember if it’s hp or att or what now) and lose. As the pink has only few HP, the loss will not count against 3 stars nearly at all, and the sabotage effect will carry on the next match with the same pig. Repeat probably again with another low HP bird then attack with your strongest one for final blow and hope that those 1-2 bird losses didn’t count one star :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Dr pigg's lab floor 26

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.