Doubler Videos

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Doubler Videos

• Normally when I play, the doubler videos go away after about 15-30 nad usually don’t come back until the next day. However, last night they stayed around for over two and a half hours, in both regular and Jenga modes. I rang up almost 200,000 coins, and they were still in effect when I stopped. Is the game getting more generous or was I just lucky?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Slops 20
    @slops20

I had the same experience yesterday hopefully this evening will be the same

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

15-30?????

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten more than maybe 12 in a row, and that was spread out over more than a day.

More typically I’ll get perhaps 5 or 6 maximum before they stop.

Maybe this is why other players are accumulating so many more coins than I am?

Slops 20
    @slops20

For me this has only happened the last 2 days I’m not sure whether it is a useful glitch or if Rovio just have more advertising

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I better hall tail in there and collect as much as I can then. @dmsral Thanks for the heads up

BYYYYYEEE

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think you may be on to something. It feels like the videos have been a lot “looser” over the past 3-4 days. Every time I feel like it’s not going to let me view one, it does. It’s weird because just a week ago I was lamenting to myself over how “tight” they’d become with the videos.

Baconizer
    @korath88

Does it repeat the same advertisement over and over again? That may be why the ads aren’t running out. Since last week, I have been getting lots of doubler ads as well, and the ad that plays is almost always the same one.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Seems fairly random to me. Although it is generally the same 4 or 5 ads, but not the same one repeating over and over.

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

I also am experiencing a lot of doubler ads, I thought I was just kicking butt. Lol I have Earned over 250,000 coins. It does seem to be slowing down as the week progresses.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Doubler Videos

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.