Does it matter which card I pick?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Does it matter which card I pick?

• In other words, are the prizes/pigs pre-assigned to cards, and I get whatever is on the card I pick? Or does the game decide what I’m going to win in advance, and display that on the card I pick? It’s all electrons at the speed of light so it can be coded either way. If the values are assigned before I pick, there could be some strategy that might help, but if the reward is pre-assigned I might as well pick quickly and be done with it. Then again, there could be other influences like delay in picking. Anything could be an input. Anybody can spill the pigs, I mean beans, on this?

It drives me bonkers on the Tower. I usually play till I get a pig, pay the ransom, then quit while I’m slightly ahead.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • kelshe
    @kelshe

@kena…some will disagree but to answer your question…no.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I seriously doubt it. You can hit any card, 4 of them will be top level rewards (1500 pearls, 15,000 feathers, etc.) while the one you select probably 95% of the time will be a pig inflator or if you’re lucky, a mighty eagle or maybe three. I suspect it is coded to only give the top level rewards only a certain amount of the time.

It’s the same for the tower of misfortune. Most days you get a pig on card #2, but every now and then no matter what card you select (even if the same card every single time) you won’t hit a pig until after card# 10, 15, or even 20. Heck, one time I made it to card 32 without hitting a pig. However, I usually only make it to card 2 or 3 before I get a pig, watch the video, and take my pitiful reward.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

Agree with the above – rovio will try to convince you otherwise.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello

In ToF 13x hat events first hat is always “free”. Every single time I’ve played with two different accounts 100% in all events first hat with first pick! This isn’t luck, it’s programmed in this way. Sadly…

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Event hats are always on the same card. Different for each account but always the same for you. So if you see an x13 hat write down where it was and pick that card next time you get to that floor – even if it’s a different hat event now.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I wish I would had know that sooner! Are there similar tips collected to one place for easy access anywhere?

Swine flu
    @swineflu

The event cards maybe but the mythic hats definitely aren’t. I just tested it. One was 2nd card other was 4th card. I have a hard time believing it’s always the same for event cards

RedSignals
    @redsignals

In my experience, the event hats do switch location. I have trouble getting the Chuck hat almost every time for this reason.

As for chest cards, it makes no difference which one you pick. It’s all determined by the algorithm. This was established back when the clans were first introduced and the chest still gave out large gem prizes. Many players observed that their gem banks were getting filled before they picked a card that held a gem prize.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Does it matter which card I pick?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.