Does anyone have have Blowing Masamune?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Does anyone have have Blowing Masamune?

• Title says it all. I got the Kirei Masamune from the calendar but haven’t got the Blowing Masamune at all even though I wasted 120 Lucky coins and got every single other Set Item to repeat but this one didn’t come up at all. Is this item even in this update or do I have to wait for the next update for it show up? Has anyone got it yet? Even though the item set appears in the Golden Pig menu, it has never once shown up for me. Is the item that rare to obtain (considering I get Set Items at a fairly decent rate)?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I have faced many opponents with the complete Banner Breaker set, so it would seem it is definitely available. These forums are filled with posts from people with extreme bad luck in matching set items (I myself don’t have the Masamune and am not sure I want it).
    I faced @londojowo in the Arena yesterday, his Red had the set.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Thanks then! Btw, which of the Masamune you don’t have (as you didn’t specify which one)?

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer sorry, ambiguous. Same as you, received the Kirei from the Calendar but have not rolled the Blowing yet.

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

I have got both item of the Banner Breaker set.

Work very well in the arena with stone guard / skulker / lighting bird

dillo
    @dillo

The Banner Breaker set is somewhat useful with that combination vyse12012 mentioned but it may not be enough to counter a fully enchanted banner of any type (if it were a 100% chance to deal 100 extra damage, then it’d be a game changer).

gh0sti
    @gh0sti

Golden pig doesn’t show these items sets anyone else getting them?

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@gh0sti
    New items are usually slower to get in the GP item info page for whatever reason, anyway this combo was released last month (with the Sword being free with the calendar daily rewards, like Chuck’s new weapon is now)

You can check it out below, the image was posted 1-2 months ago in another page (that is still on first page by the way…)

Banner Breaker Set

gh0sti
    @gh0sti

yea but why cant i get it as a reward in golden pig i have done golden pig a lot and im still not getting it as a reward.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

You can get it, it’s just not listed in the INFO PAGE yet, you had “bad luck” with rolls, no need to be alarmed, you will eventually get it.

I’ve been playing this game since release and I never (NEVER) found Bolts for Blues to complete the set, but they’re definitely there, just a (endless) bad luck streak… yeah, let’s call it that :(

(Meanwhile, I always find an absurd amount of Yin & Yang Set pieces and I don’t even use it, ffs…)

Long story short, keep trying and good luck!

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Getting a specific set item from the golden pig has at the most a 0.5% chance (assuming that the chance for a set item is 3% which I think some people estimated here a while ago, that chance is bumped to 4.5% by the agpm and then multiplied by five in the riot). As we now have 44 set pieces (4sets per bird times 5 birds times 2 pieces per set plus four pieces for the new red and chuck sets.) that means that the number of spins needed for a specific item is about 200 (196 specifically) and then randomness can still mess with you!
    So unless you’ve blown something like 1000 lc on the gpm it isn’t completely unlikely that you are missing some items…

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@gh0sti Do some simple math. Let’s say the odds on getting a set item in about 1 in 8 or 12.5% during the 5x Rainbow Riot. It seems to be somewhere between 10-15%, but is probably closer to 10%. There are currently 44 different set items.

8 * 44 = 352 so you have a 1 in 352 or 0.28% chance to get the item.

You need to do 244 spins before you have a 50% chance to get the item. If you double the spins to 488, you still only have a 75% chance to get the item. I doubt you’ve done a 1000 spins during Rainbow Riot, but even if you have there is still a 5.8% to not get the item.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Finally, I got the Blowing Masamune today during the 5x Rainbow Riot.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Lucky spin in the 5x Rainbow Riot today got me the Blowing Masamune. I’ll play with it a bit, but I think I’d have preferred Dragon Set. :D

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I got the Blowing Masamune set yesterday in the 5x riot. Haven’t seen it actually have any effect yet though, despite fighting several battles with it in the arena. Gave up on it and went back to the venomous team.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Try running Banner Breaker with Samurai. You should see the effect pretty clearly.

dillo
    @dillo

The effect is not much of a difference maker if you play the AI but for yourself it can turn the tide in a pitched battle.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Does anyone have have Blowing Masamune?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.