Do you like the random levels in Angry Birds Under Pigstruction?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Do you like the random levels in Angry Birds Under Pigstruction?

• I am on the fence. I can understand it, but I feel like it detracts from the replayability of the game. I mean, there really is no sense competing against other players as their score could be obtained from a level or stage that is quite different from yours.

On tough levels it does, at times, make it easier to pass a level. Well, I guess that goes both ways, as it can also make it harder.

For those who have played it, I’d love to know your thoughts.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

The game is always fresh this way, but then again, I feel no desire to go back and replay levels once I have achieved three stars. In the arena, I think this really can create some score discrepancies as an unfortunately placed umbrella pig, or an unlucky card draw can really put the player at a disadvantage.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

This can make leaderboard controlling and balancing harder (especially here)…because one level may only provide 105,000 points while another could go up to 110,000 in the same level.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

It is true that it is strange to begin again levels established differently every time.
    But I wonder if 3 proposed birds (who change too) are not supplied according to the structures to make a success exactly in 1 of only one birds every stage.

Or then it is totally random and the game is planned so that we sometimes fell on levels impossible to be made in 3 stars according to the structures and the proposed birds.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I don’t know where to ask this, but is this game available in the U.S. for IOS devices. I haven’t found it.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 Currently the game is available in Canada, but if you can set up a Canadian iTunes account (don’t know all the procedures, as I’m an Android user), you can download it from any country.

Boukman
    @boukman

@MVNLA2 Here is how you set up a foreign account for itunes. I have a few different nationalities these days ;-)

http://www.148apps.com/news/create-foreign-itunes-account-download-apps-games-early/

crash
    @tmax

I think in the long run, everybody will.eventually have had access to almost all variations of a level. True that if we all only had one try, that would rely heavily on the particular set up, but if we each take 1000 tries at a level, I would think its more or less equal opportunity

crash
    @tmax

Totally random seems opposite of planned :-)

swansaredead
    @swanz

Nice game, but on the long run i think the most players got for the three stars if the levels changed from time to time. And personally i like more payed once a few dollars/euro’s . Now is it waiting every time for new lives.. I dont like that . By every game who worked so i lost my interest mostly in a few days. But Angry Birds 1 is my alltime fav game.?

getty79
    @getty79

no I don’t like the lives in angry brds 2…the multistages I don’t mind as it stops cheaters from using walkthrough guides as im guessing this is why u cant put up any walkthrough vids except bosses…….but half hour a life…cmon and the daily missions are the same

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Do you like the random levels in Angry Birds Under Pigstruction?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.