Do spells really level up?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Do spells really level up?

• Red says that spells level up as you upgrade your birds,but I dont see the difference!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

There is a difference.
    You can see that difference when you fire a spell right at the beginning of a level, before you fire any other bird.
    The spell will fill the Destructometer VERY slowly and give VERY few points, because it acts like a level 1 bird.
    However, if you fire a spell right after a bird, then the spell will act like the bird you just fired. So if you have a level 5 Bomb and fire a spell after Bomb, then the spell will act like a level 5 bird.
    If you fire a spell after a level 7 bird, it will act like a level 7 bird.
    That fact is why I try to fire spells right after my highest-levelled birds, since that will net more points and more Destructometer filling.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

It works that way?I fire spells before firing a bird usually

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Apparently it does – at least that’s what I noticed…
    Always fire spells after firing a bird. Don’t use spells as the first card – wherever possible, of course.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

But if thats the case,the exploding chili is the best at its job.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Yoshi, we discussed this a few weeks ago. I totally agree about using them second.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

The spells should all be the same level as your highest leveled bird. The order in which you throw them should not matter. We’ll look into this. Thanks!

kelshe
    @kelshe

I don’t notice much, if any, difference in scores between bird and spell use or in the order in which they’re used.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bankler So if my birds are Elder Bronze then my spells are also Elder Bronze?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bankler
    I DEFINITELY get a much lower score outcome if I fire the spell before anything else. Total destruction in a room can’t net just 50,000-60,000 points when my highest levelled bird is at level 6.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Do spells really level up?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.