Do Clan Battles Still Exist?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Do Clan Battles Still Exist?

• It’s been 2 weeks since our last clan battle. Are we missing out on them somehow? When we were losing battles, they appeared much more frequently. Now that we’ve won a few, we don’t get invitations to battles that often. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

Yes, clan battles still exists. But the number of events were reduced (including the classic events) – maybe to reduce the rewards.

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

You should have a battle tonight if your clan signed up.

SB311
    @sb311

I was surprised to see a clan vs clan battle show up because I never saw a pop up window about it like I usually do.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Yes it appears there was less than the usual 24 hour notification this time…When I signed in I only noticed 8 hours remaining and it wasn’t on the “!” notification reminder like normal. As a result my clan missed signing up when they always do.

Maybe this was indeed Rovio’s intention to scale back rewards. I smell greed as usual. It’s a shame because clan battles can be great fun.

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

It’s not just you, everyone had the two week no battle thing, I think Rovio was working on the new hat shop and Hal release coming up.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

<p style=”text-align: left;”>This battle was most probably an extra addition, that’s why the notification didn’t pop up and the event appeared late. The next one was planned since it appeared when it usually do and I got the notification.</p>

SB311
    @sb311

Is there a set number of rooms now in the clan vs clan battles. I had at least two other cards left including duck spell because I was going to use it but picked Terrance instead and my first turn ended prematurely when I got a strike with Terrance in only the fourth or fifth room. Is this some kind of glitch. I have never had this happen before now.

Cyberdog
    @cyberdog

That happened to me too (and other members of my clan) It seems to be a glitch. It MAY be related to using the fast forward button to advance to the next room. I did a battle without using the fast forward button and was able to make it through without the glitch. You can give that a try, but no guarantees. Hope that helps.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Glad to see Clan vs Clan battles are back in full swing. Just saw another notice for an upcoming one. Maybe indeed since the new updates are out, things will be back to normal clan event frequency.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Do Clan Battles Still Exist?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.