Did This Last Update Mess Up Facebook Friends?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Did This Last Update Mess Up Facebook Friends?

• Not only am I having issues like others have reported – sometimes unable to change pages on friends, or taking awhile to change pages. But I am simply missing friends! Yes, they are still friends with me on Facebook. But I cannot see them in ABE.

One of them is a relative that I play with frequently. I have always been able to see her and she can see me. So we can request friendship essence, to unlock gates, and borrow each others birds. She has simply disappeared! We are still Facebook friends, in fact I unfriended her and re-friended her (she re-accepted). Still no luck!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • ddiequez
    @ddiequez

I have had the same problem over the last few days since the 2.0 patch. My game will log out of facebook, but I have been able to log back into facebook later on. I sent in a ticket on the Rovio website on Sunday, but I have not heard back yet. The Rovio website says it is an ongoing problem. I just hope it gets fixed soon.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Yes they messed it up.

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

I believe it gets stuck if you scroll down on a page. To be able to move to another page, try scrolling all the way up to the top again first.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Did This Last Update Mess Up Facebook Friends?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.